Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
So who is going to the opener? My daughter and her boyfriend invited me to go with them it will be the first live game I have seen since they left Anaheim back in the day. When they left I threw away my Everett jersey but I still watched every game since then on tv. We have tailgate parking so if your around say hi I will be in my New Jersey my daughter will have an Gurley jersey on. Just got this today can't wait to go
image.jpg

EasyE

Starter
So who is going to the opener? My daughter and her boyfriend invited me to go with them it will be the first live game I have seen since they left Anaheim back in the day. When they left I threw away my Everett jersey but I still watched every game since then on tv. We have tailgate parking so if your around say hi I will be in my New Jersey my daughter will have an Gurley jersey on. Just got this today can't wait to goView attachment 21240

Now THAT is a great looking uni!...unless you are Jim Rome...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So who is going to the opener? My daughter and her boyfriend invited me to go with them it will be the first live game I have seen since they left Anaheim back in the day. When they left I threw away my Everett jersey but I still watched every game since then on tv. We have tailgate parking so if your around say hi I will be in my New Jersey my daughter will have an Gurley jersey on. Just got this today can't wait to goView attachment 21240

I love that jersey. Jim is one of my favorites.

I even named my dog after him back in the day. His name was Blade.

Have fun at the game. Make it loud when the dolt offense is out there.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Now THAT is a great looking uni!...unless you are Jim Rome...
Chrrriisss....

Yeah....that's what you want to do.

Pick a fight with a 6' 5/215 lb professional athlete in his twenties.
I'm sure that's going to work out really well for you.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I will be there with 3 of my buddies traveling from St. Louis. Staying in Vegas and driving up Sunday morning for the game. Can't Wait!!!! Sitting in section 9H which is the Rams sideline and also the shadier side of the stadium. Man we learned are lesson from last years game we sat on the opposite side direct sun and burned up lol. But we had fun!!!

:football::football: Rams Football is back baby!!!:yess:

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great jersey! Everett was my favorite back in the day.

I wish they'd wear the white jersey on throw back days instead of the solid blue one. The white one was the actual home jersey and they rarely wore the solid blue one.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
An oldie and still a goodie. I'll definitely be sporting up the Everett at the NFL Sunday bar here. Mix it up with the Quinn and Austin ones, too.
[GALLERY=media, 263]$_1 (2) by BatteringRambo posted Aug 30, 2017 at 5:01 PM[/GALLERY]

bluecoconuts

Legend

How many people do you think will say "Everett is 81, Tavon Austin is 11!"?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jimer, see you there!

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On the wrong coast, but thank the TV gods for Sunday Ticket.

Gotta ask: where did you get that jersey? I've been looking for a road jersey from the '73 through '99 era -- haven't been having any luck.

I been looking for a while and found it on eBay. It's the only one I could find that looked like my old one. Username is hkcollectibles2013 on eBayeBay

Last edited: