Onto Atlanta.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Ok, lets go to the scene of the crime, play a clean game and get a W; anyway we can. Someone needs to step up.

Get one win and start rolling, who knows what can happen....

Keep the faith.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Its gonna be tough sledding from here on out. Problem w the rams Is theres a formula to beating the rams and for some reason we cant seem to get creative to change what opposing teams are doing schematically to beat us

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Its gonna be tough sledding from here on out. Problem w the rams Is theres a formula to beating the rams and for some reason we cant seem to get creative to change what opposing teams are doing schematically to beat us

There is no formula. We are beating ourselves with crappy O-line play. If McVay can scheme for Goff having a millisecond to throw with screens, quick slants and draws then we can still move the ball on offense.

Personally, I am more worried about the secondary which is looking real thin all of a sudden. And somebody get Aaron Donald some fucking help on the D-line.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Behind Wilson, Ryan will be the best QB we have played.

30/36 for 356 yards and 4 td's with no int's on 10/13 against the bottom tier Card def.

Fortunately, Atl's D has been giving up points at a tremendous rate.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

30/36 for 356 yards and 4 td's with no int's on 10/13 against the bottom tier Card def.

I actually like the matchup for the rams. They have a limited pass rush.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Atlanta gets behind big and fast, and then their O has to play catch up 90% of the time. Rams better not play zone or prevent in this one.

Their D is historically bad. Marcus Mariota looked like a stud against them.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
We should win this game. Other than Notebooms injury the offense is pretty injury free as a whole. Gurely should be back and at least we know Henderson can play. Which reminds me hows Browns ankle injury? Does anyone have a status update on him?

fearsomefour

Legend
Stick with the run bs Atlanta whether it is Gurley, Brown or butter fingers or a combo of all three.
More two TE looks.
I’m sure Wade will do his usual thing of letting the other sides star WR go for 15 catches. Hooper is the one I want the Rams to focus on, esp in the red zone.
The Rams should be able to score in this one.....need to limit Ryan’s chances by running the ball.
Rams 31
Falcons 24.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I will say one thing about this game, and I think this will sum up at least my expectations for the rest of the season.

Tampa bay came into our house and laid a 50b. On our team. AT HOME!!! Since then they've looked much less than average against the same teams we already played.
Saying we should win this game is...well...optimistic to say the least. I'm rooting for us but I dunno, nothing surprises me anymore with the Rams.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
There is no formula. We are beating ourselves with crappy O-line play. If McVay can scheme for Goff having a millisecond to throw with screens, quick slants and draws then we can still move the ball on offense.

Personally, I am more worried about the secondary which is looking real thin all of a sudden. And somebody get Aaron Donald some fucking help on the D-line.

disagree there is a formula, and that started against Detroit last year, not Chicago as the media would want you to believe. Rewatch the game(s) if you have any questions.

Agree about the secondary. We might have to switch up our defensive philosophy, but something tells me Wade, much like McVay wont do that, lol.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
disagree there is a formula, and that started against Detroit last year, not Chicago as the media would want you to believe. Rewatch the game(s) if you have any questions.

Agree about the secondary. We might have to switch up our defensive philosophy, but something tells me Wade, much like McVay wont do that, lol.
The Panthers, the Saints, and the Browns all used the formula too. Like most formulas, the output of the formula depends on the inputs. And in Seattle a missed FG as the clock ran out was apparently a part of the formula.

KayJay

Starter
The Panthers, the Saints, and the Browns all used the formula too. Like most formulas, the output of the formula depends on the inputs. And in Seattle a missed FG as the clock ran out was apparently a part of the formula.
Indeed. Not everyone can run the same formula. And if they can, there are no guarantees its met with the same success.

Ram77

Rookie
Its gonna be a dogfight each game for this team Im afraid for the rest of the season. We lost to Tampa Bay big at home. Similar style team as the Falcons. And the Falcons are hungry after blowing the game to Arizona. We lose this game and the season is all but over

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’ll be there too trying to get a W!!!!