One Tough Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FOXSports.com's Laura Okmin sits down with Steven Jackson. Find out what he says about Jeff Fisher and more.

[flv]http://content4.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/04c6e3c1-105e-4dc2-918f-9aa62a7ef0e8.mp4[/flv]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Wow, how brutally honest of SJ (@ approximate 3:55).... when discussing the challenges of dealing with another new HC.....

"I don't know if I want to open up to this person, because I don't know how long they are going to be around"

That's pretty insightful. Wonder how many other players feel the same way? If many, than new HC's must have a pretty tough job really winning over the locker room.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
interference said:
Wow, how brutally honest of SJ (@ approximate 3:55).... when discussing the challenges of dealing with another new HC.....

"I don't know if I want to open up to this person, because I don't know how long they are going to be around"

That's pretty insightful. Wonder how many other players feel the same way? If many, than new HC's must have a pretty tough job really winning over the locker room.
That is a big part of the "culture of losing." Jackson has had 4 HCs, and as each one leaves a piece of trust goes with him. After the 2010 season, and the promise that was supposed to be 2011, I imagine it's that much harder for him.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Pour that guy in a mold and patent it! He IS the St Louis Ram's leader and a model teammate. Follow his lead Rams.