One thing good teams do that we did today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Good teams win games where they don't play their best football.

We executed in a lot of phases but we still shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and a "yippy" kicker. Still, those problems weren't enough to sink us. And that's something that this team hasn't been able to do in a long time. Our wins have either been lopsided dominance in most phases or barely one claw-fests with trickeration.

Way to go Rams! (And this is how you string wins together, some great and some less pretty).

tonyl711

Starter
another is that good teams beat bad teams, and are at the very least close against other good teams and the last 5 games they have done just that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We had too many mistakes and missed opportunities in the first half... And still dominated.

Good point, WCRam

another is that good teams beat bad teams, and are at the very least close against other good teams and the last 5 games they have done just that.

Yeah that's been my main criticism of Fisher, we'll play the good teams well, then play badly against the bad, last two we've beaten up on some very bad.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The skins shot themselves in the foot many times today too. But the better team won, and that's all that matters.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Welcome aboard my old friend. Good to have you here.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Gotta agree.. Good to see us be able to overcome mistakes and still dominate in the final score.. Something different for once eh?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I had that bad feeling at halftime. Only up 6-0 when we should of been up about 17-0. The 9-0 didn't feel too comfy either with all the penalties we kept getting. But despite all the missed opportunities and self-inflicted stuff, the O kept chugging along and the D is dominating for the most part. Pretty proud Ram fan tonight!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Good teams win games where they don't play their best football.

We executed in a lot of phases but we still shot ourselves in the foot with penalties and a "yippy" kicker. Still, those problems weren't enough to sink us. And that's something that this team hasn't been able to do in a long time. Our wins have either been lopsided dominance in most phases or barely one claw-fests with trickeration.

Way to go Rams! (And this is how you string wins together, some great and some less pretty).

And Hill wasn't that good today. A number of bad throws. Wondering if it was the wind or fear of the wind. Still, he protected the ball and avoided the rush pretty damn well.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah, I had that bad feeling at halftime. Only up 6-0 when we should of been up about 17-0. The 9-0 didn't feel too comfy either with all the penalties we kept getting. But despite all the missed opportunities and self-inflicted stuff, the O kept chugging along and the D is dominating for the most part. Pretty proud Ram fan tonight!

Yeah, I was sinking in my chair after the missed extra point. Then Fisher ran off the clock for no reason and went for a missed FG. It wasn't until the TA punt return that I just started laughing out loud at the Skins playing in desperation mode.