One reason I want anyone to win the super bowl other than Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Brees and that offense are wimpy....I hate wimps redefining the NFL. The quote below tells me what I already knew about Brees and his short throwing.....Put Talib on M Thomas, and we beat the Saitns....Thomas doesn't have the speed to scare Talib one bit.

This is why I can't see the Saints winning the superbowl:
"the Redskins attempted just 27 throws of 20 or more yards in the air in the first 11 games, tied with New Orleans for third fewest. But the Saints completed 17 of those passes, compared with eight for Washington."

I will lose my 'right' about being 'right' if the Saints win. No short throwing team wins the super bowl....ok, when? THis doesn't count T Dilfer, kids

When the board gets boring, I come to the rescue, lol!!!!! Ok, this bores you, too?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"The Saints can rot in HE.LL"

ram-killer-jpg-c9afb8fe78b22dfa.jpg

Signed-
Anonymous Az

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Saints aren't going to win it all. Their defense ain't all that great, and offensively their passing game (dink & dunk only) doesn't have an ability to go over the top. In the playoffs they'll run into a defense that can roll up on them and smother things.

We have our own flaws but at least our offense can't be simplified to only having a short/intermediate game. And our defense, bad as it is, does get a boost here down the stretch with an actual CB who can cover.

Patriots are lookin real good btw. Look at their defense since week 8, they're rounding into playoff form IMO.

What is going to matter in this season is being that team whose units are coming together and playing well, particularly when you talk about defenses since so many of the "good" ones have struggled this year. But struggling during the early season doesn't mean we aren't going to see a few units hit their stride in the playoffs and make a difference. And while I don't think the Rams have the pieces to have a dominant unit, they could be a solid unit if Talib stays healthy and guys like Fowler, Ebukam, and Littleton can keep improving.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Signed-
Anonymous Az

I'll never forget that damn day.

I made an amazing seafood stew. I mean it was literally amazing. Had several friends over to watch that game and enjoy this meal... that game's ending ended my day early. Sent my friends home and I've never made that damn dish again to this very day.

Tano

Legend
I don't want the Saints Patriots 49ers Raiders etc winning the superbowl

Only the Rams

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don’t worry they’re not getting past the Seahawks

MaxQ28

Rookie
Am the only worried about the Seahawks come playoff time? I REALLY don’t want to play them again....the Seahawks games really stress me out because no I hate hate them so much. All Russell Wilson does is win in December and January I have a feeling they are going to wreck shop in the playoffs. I hope I’m wrong because I obviously want the Rams to hoist the trophy.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Am the only worried about the Seahawks come playoff time? I REALLY don’t want to play them again....the Seahawks games really stress me out because no I hate hate them so much. All Russell Wilson does is win in December and January I have a feeling they are going to wreck shop in the playoffs. I hope I’m wrong because I obviously want the Rams to hoist the trophy.

I worry about everyone, but if you can get ahead early against the Hawks they are toast. Now if they keep it close its gets a lot more scary. I just think ultimately they dont have the horses right now. That being said, I dont want to play them lol.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
That being said, I dont want to play them lol.

Aaron Donald owns the Seahags. We've beat them three times in a season before and we can do it again. Bring 'em.

I think the Chargers are the best team in the AFC. Anthony Lynn is a great coach. Andy Reid is gonna Andy Reid come playoff time.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is hard to beat 1 team 3 straight times....lol...ya, I don't want Rams to play seattle. NOthing surprises me in the playoffs, ok, except Nick Foles....!

MaxQ28

Rookie
It is hard to beat 1 team 3 straight times....lol...ya, I don't want Rams to play seattle. NOthing surprises me in the playoffs, ok, except Nick Foles....!
That’s exactly my thoughts. 3 times in one year is tough. I know we have done it before but man...it well be stressful.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew

Signed-
Anonymous Az
I was at that playoff game in the Dome.

It’s funny because we played you guys the week prior in New Orleans, and before the game Mike Martz came out and said, “we are going to beat them (the Saints) this week, and we are going to come back next week and beat them again.” Well, it was nice in theory.