One-on-One with Rams Rookie DB Lamarcus Joyner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Rookie cornerback Lamarcus Joyner tells super hot Casey Phillips about his excitement to begin training camp, his goals for the coming weeks and why he doesn’t rub his NCAA Championship in his Auburn teammates’ faces.

LINK

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Rookie cornerback Lamarcus Joyner tells super hot Casey Phillips about his excitement to begin training camp, his goals for the coming weeks and why he doesn’t rub his NCAA Championship in his Auburn teammates’ faces.

LINK
lol. RamBill adding his own adjectives into the descriptions now. :ROFLMAO:

Why he doesn’t rub his NCAA Championship in his Auburn teammates’ faces.

Because like anyone else with a conscience, he realises that the cost of winning it wasn't worth the prize of winning it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I couldn't resist....it's usually Softli, Wagoner, or JT doing the interviews.:eek:
Who can blame you? She is pretty hot. I just read the description under the video and wondered if anyone from the Official Site actually put the words "super hot" in the description. That was pretty funny.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm pulling for this guy...We need him to be successful....I like how much maturity & humility he continues to show in every interview......