One-on-One With Rams GM Les Snead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Mike Florio talks with St. Louis Rams General Manager, Les Snead about the Rams 2014 draft picks, Greg Robinson, Aaron Donald, and Michael Sam. (18:00)

Last edited:

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thought the late draft can't help the players/coaches! Hope they go back to April!

F. Mulder

Starter
Man I can't agree more. However, the NFL will probably try to expand it to a week and hold it in June if they thought they could milk ratings and money off of it. I really hate how it's done now.

PhxRam

Man I can't agree more. However, the NFL will probably try to expand it to a week and hold it in June if they thought they could milk ratings and money off of it. I really hate how it's done now.

At the risk of putting the rookies behind even more?

Some of these rooks are going to be thrown into action if they are prepared or not. I would have to think that there will be some kind of correlation between rookie injuries and lack of preparation time.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Unfortunately, the first round tripled the ratings of the NBA playoff game in that time slot. So we'll probably see the draft stay in May.

Everything in this league is driven by money, and Goodell is good at maximizing it....and that's why the fans hate him. But, the fans make these things happen by having those huge ratings with the draft pushed back.

PhxRam

Unfortunately, the first round tripled the ratings of the NBA playoff game in that time slot. So we'll probably see the draft stay in May.

Everything in this league is driven by money, and Goodell is good at maximizing it....and that's why the fans hate him. But, the fans make these things happen by having those huge ratings with the draft pushed back.

But but but but what about player safety? I thought that was priority number one?