One of my favorite things about this draft...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
And it's such a simple basic thing.

We added 3 new receivers via draft with good hands. On top of FA Woods who also has good hands.

Fans of most teams would expect good hands in their receivers and kinda take it for granted. Not Ram fans. Not for a long, long time, anyway.

We've all seen the vids of Kupp, Everett, and Reynolds. They're open even when they're not open, at times. A few acrobatic one handed catches, even.

Goff must think he's died and gone to heaven as he watches those vids. Lol.

Combine this QB with the hands of those receivers, stir in a little Gurley behind an improved OL and what do you have?

I think you have a highly combustible mixture. One that, if coupled with a Wade D and a Fassel ST, can get us to 10-6 or better THIS year. Maybe the playoffs, even.

Hot Damn!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Starting "Tomorrow" we will be able to see what these "Rookie's" look like in camp! I CAN'T WAIT!!:D

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Agree, this will be a force not to be f'd with. A lot of different catalysts on this team now to get the combustion going at an explosive rate. On top of that we have leaders now who are instilling leadership skills to others on the field to be even better leaders. Put all that together and there is nothing but greatness to be seen.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

We added 3 new receivers via draft with good hands. On top of FA Woods who also has good hands.

Fans of most teams would expect good hands in their receivers and kinda take it for granted. Not Ram fans. Not for a long, long time, anyway.

We've all seen the vids of Kupp, Everett, and Reynolds. They're open even when they're not open, at times. A few acrobatic one handed catches, even.

Combine this QB with the hands of those receivers, stir in a little Gurley behind an improved OL and what do you have?

I think you have a highly combustible mixture. One that, if coupled with a Wade D and a Fassel ST, can get us to 10-6 or better THIS year. Maybe the playoffs, even.

Hot Damn!
Good read!

One the flip side of McVay's high desire for receivers being able to complete the assignment that McVay has demanded & catch the ball ...where does that leave the future of Mike Thomas, Tyler Higbee & Tavon Austin's? We already witnessed the fast departure of 3 not so sure handled receivers in this off season...Quick, Kendricks & Britt.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame

Hot Damn!

I just hope that these coaches can get our QB up to speed now. Everything is in place for success (I truly believe that our OL is going to rock this year). My only worry is at QB tbh

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope that these coaches can get our QB up to speed now. Everything is in place for success (I truly believe that our OL is going to rock this year). My only worry is at QB tbh

If our o-line "rocks", Goff will have plenty of time to relax, read, and throw. It's the o-line that has to get up to speed. And I agree with the OP in terms of excitement... I don't know about the playoffs, but I want to see this team improve over the season. Win a few in a row, kick a few team's butts, have a few NEW guys making great plays... that's what I want to see. I'm tired of watching the Rams go 3 and out. I want to see a competitive offense! Not worried about the D.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Hot Damn!

giphy.gif

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
If our o-line "rocks", Goff will have plenty of time to relax, read, and throw. It's the o-line that has to get up to speed. And I agree with the OP in terms of excitement... I don't know about the playoffs, but I want to see this team improve over the season. Win a few in a row, kick a few team's butts, have a few NEW guys making great plays... that's what I want to see. I'm tired of watching the Rams go 3 and out. I want to see a competitive offense! Not worried about the D.

Some TDs would be nice ;)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, wrong, they have their "Rookie Mini Camp" from May 5th - May 8th!
Question is what will that entail this year post Fisher? He never had them on the field just going through classroom stuff.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
IDK, New HC. We will see!(y):D

I'm curious whether ROD has ever applied for press credentials so we might get a photographer and/or aspiring journalist closer to the camp action for pictures and possible interview ?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'm curious whether ROD has ever applied for press credentials so we might get a photographer and/or aspiring journalist closer to the camp action for pictures and possible interview ?

I thought we had a member who lives right near the camp and could see it from his backyard?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I thought we had a member who lives right near the camp and could see it from his backyard?

I believe we do, but even that can't get the same pics which might be had being on the sidelines. jmo.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'll say it again. McVay doesn't care where or when these guys were drafted. For him, it comes down to 3 things. Precise route running, understanding the playbook, and catching the ball. The guys that get that will be the WR corps.
There's too much to teach and not enough time to spend on guys that can't get all three down.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Starting "Tomorrow" we will be able to see what these "Rookie's" look like in camp! I CAN'T WAIT!!:D
Hate to douse your excitement, but @lockdnram21 is correct. Rookie camp is May 12th-14th. Last year's Rookie Camp was May 6th-9th. Here is the 2017 schedule per NFL.com. :hiding:

Los Angeles Rams

Report: April 10; Voluntary Minicamp: April 25-27; Rookie Minicamp: May 12-14; OTA Offseason Workouts: May 23-25, May 30-31, June 1, June 5-8; Mandatory Minicamp: June 13-15

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
We ate finally catching up to the rest of the league and realizing that you need to have a high powered offense no matter how good your defense is.