One MAJOR question remains...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Maybe I missed the thread... but something this important would have been stickied no doubt, so I'll ask.

What in God's name is going to happen with REGGIE?
Please tell me he's gonna be OK! :bummed:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
raised_fisT said:
Maybe I missed the thread... but something this important would have been stickied no doubt, so I'll ask.

What in God's name is going to happen with REGGIE?
Please tell me he's gonna be OK! :bummed:

hahaha. He should just come out publicly and say "when it comes to injuries, that team is definitely cursed." Then we know the problem and can take the necessary steps for a solution.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Contract runs up in February, which the new HC/GM will have the option to let him go or not.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
Contract runs up in February, which the new HC/GM will have the option to let him go or not.

Wait, I thought pretty much everyone was gone except Demoff and McD?

bluecoconuts

Legend
JdashSTL said:
bluecoconuts said:

Well everyone will have their contract end when the year ends, which I believe is February... But I might not be correct.

Afterwards they can interview for the job if the replacement HC and GM will let them.. Doesn't mean they will get the job... McD might be let go too, he has the options to look elsewhere if he wishes.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
JdashSTL said:
bluecoconuts said:

Well everyone will have their contract end when the year ends, which I believe is February... But I might not be correct.

Afterwards they can interview for the job if the replacement HC and GM will let them.. Doesn't mean they will get the job... McD might be let go too, he has the options to look elsewhere if he wishes.

Oh ok. Tony Softli really confused me a couple days ago when he said it was a "clean sweep." That made me think everyone was out, and then I hear McD is sticking around...for now.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The relevant statement from Demoff was that McDaniel is the only coach with a contract into 2012. They told him he can shop himself if he wishes, or decide to stay. Sometime during the hiring process of the new HC and GM, the Rams will also decide if they want him to stay. Hopefully, both sides will agree.

All other assistants, once February arrives, will be available for rehire or to find jobs elsewhere.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Ram Quixote said:
The relevant statement from Demoff was that McDaniel is the only coach with a contract into 2012. They told him he can shop himself if he wishes, or decide to stay. Sometime during the hiring process of the new HC and GM, the Rams will also decide if they want him to stay. Hopefully, both sides will agree.

All other assistants, once February arrives, will be available for rehire or to find jobs elsewhere.
This ^^ McD staying, if he wants to, will probably be contingent of the head coach hired.