One down... three to go!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My oldest graduated from Carroll College in Helena this weekend! What an awesome day to say the least. :nana: :nana: :nana:

Although he didn't get accepted into Physical Therapy School this fall, we will go through the process and re-apply again. Nice thing is that he got a job making $16.00 working for a contactor this summer/fall, and is going to also coach football at a small high school in Ennis, Montana, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Was going through the numbers for my three remaining kids who will be at Carroll this fall. $36,000 for each child to attend before scholarships and financial aid kicks in. I keep saying that if my wife and I get through the next four years without either killing each other (that damn menopause thing has much to do with it :sly: ) or go into bankruptcy, we will be golden around May of 2017.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Congratulations to the Proud Papa!

"Every little ting,,, gonna be allright" Montana. You guys sound GREAT.

I'm going through some similar Proud Papa moments right now too. My oldest is graduating HS in a few weeks. I've already gone on his college tour/orientation with him. He's graduating 3rd in is huge class... I could go on for hours about how proud I am of him... but I'll spare you :bign: Good Times Man,,, I'm doing my best to try and take it all in; I can tell you are too.

To 2017 :cheers:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's awesome, man. Congratulations!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Congrats man. And I hear yuh. My youngest goes off to U of O in the fall - go Ducks. Don't even want to THINK of the costs. Good thing he's getting several grants and scholarships.