Once's Post-JR Trade Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Assumptions:
  • no additional outbound trades, post-JR
  • Cut OC Allen

Highlights:
  • Edge Felix out of Kansas State replaces Floyd's productivity.
  • Secondary a focus of the draft as we look to fill holes.
  • Lines get attention to, again, plug holes.
  • Mid-round skill players provide solid depth.
  • Back end of draft for players w/ upside.

1678713926924.png

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Damn bro, I have 3 of the same 4 in my last mock that I was writing up yesterday before the JR fiasco shook me. And I like Tippman also. What I would have is likely a K and or Punter, both of which we lack and there are supposedly some ok ones in this draft. Would save us a lot of cash drafting one rather then signing on, which we sorely need ($).

Really like FAU and Williams. Think Williams would have been a 1st had he not torn his ACL last year.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn bro, I have 3 of the same 4 in my last mock that I was writing up yesterday before the JR fiasco shook me. And I like Tippman also. What I would have is likely a K and or Punter, both of which we lack and there are supposedly some ok ones in this draft. Would save us a lot of cash drafting one rather then signing on, which we sorely need ($).

Really like FAU and Williams. Think Williams would have been a 1st had he not torn his ACL last year.

Great minds think alike. ;)

Would be a huge loss if we don't re-sign our K/P.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Great minds think alike. ;)

Would be a huge loss if we don't re-sign our K/P.
Well we already lost the more important of the 2. And I'd much rather draft Turk or someone then pay Dixon.