On why the Rams should just forfeit the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The Rams went 4-0 in the preseason. However, in the regular season the Rams went 2-14. So far the Rams are 1-2. Even with a good showing on Thursday the best they can do is make it 2-2. With a 2-2 preseason record the Rams would be only half as good as the year before. So it's obvious the Rams will only go 1-15.

It's my proposal that the Rams forfeit the entire season. That way we don't have to suffer through a guaranteed 1-15 season. Also, we'll end up with the #1 overall pick and then we'll be guaranteed to find a good QB who will instantly turn around the team.

In short, it's useless. The preseason proves, without a shadow of a doubt that the season is lost. We should just do everyone a favor and give up.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
brokeu91 said:
The Rams went 4-0 in the preseason. However, in the regular season the Rams went 2-14. So far the Rams are 1-2. Even with a good showing on Thursday the best they can do is make it 2-2. With a 2-2 preseason record the Rams would be only half as good as the year before. So it's obvious the Rams will only go 1-15.

It's my proposal that the Rams forfeit the entire season. That way we don't have to suffer through a guaranteed 1-15 season. Also, we'll end up with the #1 overall pick and then we'll be guaranteed to find a good QB who will instantly turn around the team.

In short, it's useless. The preseason proves, without a shadow of a doubt that the season is lost. We should just do everyone a favor and give up.
Ah. A blue font post. LOL

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
25572797.jpg

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
brokeu91 said:

We should fire Jeff Fisher

bluecoconuts

Legend
You guys are thinking small time. How have we gotten most of our points over the past few years? Field goals.

That's right. Draft kickers. Nothing but kickers. 11 kickers on the field. Who actually kicks it? Nobody knows. Exactly. Just kick it and have another kicker run out and kick it again before it hits the ground, soccer style. Till you get a 3 pointer. You can't stop that. Perfect plan. Just give us the Lombardi.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
So if they go 1-3 in the preseason will their record be 0-15-1 in the reg season??

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
raised_fisT said:
So if they go 1-3 in the preseason will their record be 0-15-1 in the reg season??
Oooh, that's a good point. I didn't even think of that scenario. Well, I guess a tie is better than a loss right?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
brokeu91 said:
raised_fisT said:
Oooh, that's a good point. I didn't even think of that scenario. Well, I guess a tie is better than a loss right?

You're a "glass is half full" kinda guy aren't you? LOL

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
brokeu91 said:

Is Rams Talk starting to infiltrate this forum?
Hope not.

GO RAMS!!!!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
rickrawk said:
brokeu91 said:

Is Rams Talk starting to infiltrate this forum?
Hope not.

GO RAMS!!!!

Nah. This is just a sarcasm thread haha.