On to Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I also want to add, Tavon might have been the most effective player that game. Skins were so scared of him, they short kicked every single punt. They surrendered at least 100 yards to stop him, probably more.

4 carries for 40 yards, 10 YPC, and he sees the ball only 4 times?!?!?!?! The only thing I can think of is he was so dehydrated and/or having cramps they were using him as a decoy the rest of the game.

Foles...dude...please...when you get a free play, you throw down field, you do NOT dump it off. You find Britt or Austin if he's deep and you let er rip my man. It's a FREE play. Also, your accuracy this game was just terrible.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
They scored 7 points in the second half so yes, we made adjustments. Maybe not enough but we did. And we dropped a lot of passes that could of extended drives.

And you know what I think is one of the biggest things that happened? -In the 4th quarter with about 7 minutes to go they had 3rd and 15 and we jump off sides. So now it's 3rd and 8 and they get 9 and go on to score. If that doesn't happen We get the ball back only down 7 and lots of time. I think that small error is much bigger than it seemed at the time.

The Rams were in that game until the last Skins TD. It's true.

They dropped passes too, but Foles blew a lot more than were dropped. TA was wide open and Foles missed for the easy TD. Foles holds the ball too long and doesn't throw receivers open. It has to stop. It has to or we will lose game after game. This line isn't built for it. Watch Cousins destroy our pass rush by stepping back and throwing. Come on Foles, trust your receiver and let it rip.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
In the 4th quarter with about 7 minutes to go they had 3rd and 15 and we jump off sides. So now it's 3rd and 8 and they get 9 and go on to score. If that doesn't happen We get the ball back only down 7 and lots of time. I think that small error is much bigger than it seemed at the time.
Yes Fisher mentioned that in his press conference. Huge penalty!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yes Fisher mentioned that in his press conference. Huge penalty!

Fisher blaming anyone but the coaching staff rings hollow. Washington was prepared to address our strengths and minimize their weaknesses and the Rams weren't. I hope it's a lesson learned.

How is it that we face a really good defense and we are't doing things to stop their pass rush like Washington did? Gruden was the better coach on Sunday.

Wake up call.

The Steelers are twice the offense that Washington is. They better be ready for a shootout.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The Rams were in that game until the last Skins TD. It's true.

They dropped passes too, but Foles blew a lot more than were dropped. TA was wide open and Foles missed for the easy TD. Foles holds the ball too long and doesn't throw receivers open. It has to stop. It has to or we will lose game after game. This line isn't built for it. Watch Cousins destroy our pass rush by stepping back and throwing. Come on Foles, trust your receiver and let it rip.

I agree, Foles was way off in this game. Austin was wide open and his thrown wasn't even close.
The entire team has to play better for us to win.
I'm not 100% sure what this line is built for yet. Thus far it's not ground and pound.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I agree, Foles was way off in this game. Austin was wide open and his thrown wasn't even close.
The entire team has to play better for us to win.
I'm not 100% sure what this line is built for yet. Thus far it's not ground and pound.

The o-line is not ready for prime time. Not that they won't be, but they aren't.

Daved202

UDFA
Did you know the plowboys OL coach from last season is this years Skins OL coach? I want that guy now. Coach Fisher even tipped his hat to that coach in an article at NFL Network.He said the skins OL was key to loss.

Been saying this for a week. People have ignored the lil things the skins did. We arent great or good but we are physical .

Looking at it now the skins are probably the best NFCE team with romo gone.

fancents86

Starter
I'm scared for week 3. If we go in with the same defensive scheme and don't open the field up with either Givens or Bailey I'll say we're fuked.

ram007

Starter
Been saying this for a week. People have ignored the lil things the skins did. We arent great or good but we are physical .

Looking at it now the skins are probably the best NFCE team with romo gone.

Dude/Dudette, you team will be picking in top 10 of the draft again. You guys are not the best team in NFCE even without Romo, hot mess eagles and clueless manning. May be in 2016 your team has a chance.

You were lucky (in 2015) Rams are coached by Fisher. You were unlucky (in 2014) Rams are coached by Fisher

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Does anyone here in their heart of hearts think we can cover the steelers wr's ? Then match them score for score? Even if Gurley is 100% with our young OL they have a tough LB crew that is young and fast. Not to mention Leveon Bell makes the unknown kid we got ran over by yesterday in DC look like JV team. Bell is the leagues BEST RB and better than Lynch , Lacy , And HE'S FRESH! I posted the night before skins game it would be a war that most did'nt see coming. I'm all RAMS 100% of the time and I'm not gonna ever change after 50 years of the HORNS. I think Fisher needs a whole offseason to come up with a gameplan to win this one at home. I'll be happy if we can keep it close for a moral victory. So glad not on pimetime. Our OL needs a full year PERIOD!!! Thats Healthy.

I agree, we just won't know what we have on the O side until the last month of the season.. This season will be an up and down season. Lots of hair pulling i'm sure..I think we need to focus on the last 8 games and attempt to foresee what this young group can do and what we need for the following season..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone here in their heart of hearts think we can cover the steelers wr's ? Then match them score for score? Even if Gurley is 100% with our young OL they have a tough LB crew that is young and fast. Not to mention Leveon Bell makes the unknown kid we got ran over by yesterday in DC look like JV team. Bell is the leagues BEST RB and better than Lynch , Lacy , And HE'S FRESH! I posted the night before skins game it would be a war that most did'nt see coming. I'm all RAMS 100% of the time and I'm not gonna ever change after 50 years of the HORNS. I think Fisher needs a whole offseason to come up with a gameplan to win this one at home. I'll be happy if we can keep it close for a moral victory. So glad not on pimetime. Our OL needs a full year PERIOD!!! Thats Healthy.

We managed to do it with Peyton Manning. Just have to execute and get after Roethlisberger. Easier said than done but this is what a top defense is supposed to do...shut down a top offense. About time for our defense to live up to their potential.

ram007

Starter
I also want to add, Tavon might have been the most effective player that game. Skins were so scared of him, they short kicked every single punt. They surrendered at least 100 yards to stop him, probably more.

4 carries for 40 yards, 10 YPC, and he sees the ball only 4 times?!?!?!?! The only thing I can think of is he was so dehydrated and/or having cramps they were using him as a decoy the rest of the game.

Foles...dude...please...when you get a free play, you throw down field, you do NOT dump it off. You find Britt or Austin if he's deep and you let er rip my man. It's a FREE play. Also, your accuracy this game was just terrible.

Were you just trying to say Rams were outcoached and outplayed in this game It's Ok to say it. :p:p:p

fastcat

Pro Bowler
My almost 50.00 Mob Squad shirt
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.... you paid 50 bucks for a t shirt that just said mob squad that will probably shrink in the dryer?? I'm in the wrong line of bizness.

But back to the original topic, our corners man of man can't cover their recievers. We have to stop the run, score early, and force them to have to throw so our D line can wreck havoc. Actually that needs to be the game plan every week

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. But I'm coping with it.
Those are some fine pom-poms!

I won't ever be glad for a loss... especially one that really shouldn't have happened in the first place.

As far as Pittsburgh... they are a talented team... the Rams will have their hands full and had better bring their "A" game.