On to the Niners!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yep... I'm scared too. No way in hell do I think our team is mentally ready for this game. With that being said, seems I've had most all my expectations smashed by this team so far so hopefully that continues now. We play themin almost exactly 4 days. If thee OL decides not to show up again, we may be talking about how bad Clemens is again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm with you. Watching the Rams these past two weeks have shattered my confidence.

So now... I'm watching the Indy vs SF game... Maybe Kaeperdick, Gore, Boldin, and V. Davis all get knocked out? :sly:

A55VA6

Legend
49ers haven't beat us in 631 days. Let's beat them again on Thursday!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Its a divisional game. We'll be fine. :ww:
I'm gonna keep harping on this point until its addressed.

A55VA6

Legend
Mojo Ram said:
This is the biggest game of the year for us. Thursday night, 49ers, everyone's watching. What will this team do? Should be interesting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Watching Niners/Colts now...Indy hanging tough so far in Candlestick in your ass Park.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Fuck the niners!! If we win Thursday a whole lot about today will be forgotten. Wipe the slate clean and come out fighting mad. :evil: :evil:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A55VA6 said:
Mojo Ram said:
This is the biggest game of the year for us. Thursday night, 49ers, everyone's watching. What will this team do? Should be interesting.
We'll be prepared and play well IMO.
I wish we had divisional opponents every week tbh :doink:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
PowayRamFan said:
Fuck the niners!! If we win Thursday a whole lot about today will be forgotten. Wipe the slate clean and come out fighting mad. :evil: :evil:

Depends, if the games unfolds like Arizona then there's still no answers.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Colin Chokeadick has looked like shit the last two weeks. Our run D is solid up the middle we just need to control the edge better. I think that we show up after the beating we took. We're at home, it's the 49ers, it's primetime, Chokeadick looks like a scrub.

2-2 mother fuckers, book it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bluecoconuts said:
Colin Chokeadick has looked like shit the last two weeks. Our run D is solid up the middle we just need to control the edge better. I think that we show up after the beating we took. We're at home, it's the 49ers, it's primetime, Chokeadick looks like a scrub.

2-2 mother fuckers, book it.
I cant book it(thats all you bro :lmao: ) but i feel very good about the Niner game...then like clockwork we'll look slow and unprepared for Jacksonville,Houston and Carolina.