On the bright side...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
The Raiders beat the Ravens, Cleveland took a nice big brown dump on Tenn, Jax beat Mia, the Bucs beat NO and ATL beat the Ginas. A week full of upsets. I'm gonna put on my blinders and say this was just a fluke week.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
on the bright side, fisher didnt captain a bunch of draft picks from the skins and walk them out onto the field in which they go on to lose said game.

SierraRam

Recreational User
On the bright side...

A young team lost an away game after an emotional win. It happens. No need to throw in the towel yet. The Redskins were ready to play - we weren't. Now we get our main man in the line-up. Remember, 'we're a run-first team.' Next week, we run over the team that embarrassed the Niners.

Let the Gurley era begin!
images

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Am I the only one not really stressing? This was a trap game...we spent the entire offseason preparing for SEA. Then we overlooked the team whos asses we kicked last year. We have a coach who's ego will not allow him to change the way we call plays, therefore we were unable to pull it out when it went down hill....this had "Potential Loss" written all over it. Its past us...lets get to the Steelers and pray to whatever god you believe in that we can hold Brown and Bell to under 100 yards each.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And the 49ers gave up 48 points....However, the Rams play that team next week. With this team there is always a storm cloud with any silver lining.

fancents86

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Am I the only one not really stressing? This was a trap game...we spent the entire offseason preparing for SEA. Then we overlooked the team whos asses we kicked last year. We have a coach who's ego will not allow him to change the way we call plays, therefore we were unable to pull it out when it went down hill....this had "Potential Loss" written all over it. Its past us...lets get to the Steelers and pray to whatever god you believe in that we can hold Brown and Bell to under 100 yards each.
We play the skins almost every year, and each year the wins go back and forth, so I wasn't surprised. Plus Wash played Miami extremely well and they have a decent D has well. I also think this team has a tendency to lose focus after a win. Hold on to the "MOB Squad" shirts and win some games first.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
If we don't pick it up and quickly - we're staring 1-3 in the face.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
On the bright side Big Ben had one heck of a game today so he might be tried when we face off this week? right? Right?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OGLETREE.
Monster game!!

As far as who beat who, you can always find the anomolies.

Me? I have to look at the big picture... trends... Rams trends.

What I saw yesterday was all too familiar. I said last week I was nervous.

Not much I can do about any of it... already paid for The Sunday Ticket... guess I'll have to watch now.

I'll be out of the country this weekend. Hope they win so I'll have something to look forward to when I get back.