On the bright side (another officiating thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm listening to the NFL ringer show now and they're discussing the Rams vs eagles. Lombardi just made a few interesting comments:
1. He said that he's surprised that the eagles have managed not to get called for holding as much as they should, especially with a running qb. He said that he's not sure how they manage to get away with it. His co-host chimed in, saying that Robert Quinn was being held on every play to the point that he was begging the refs between plays to throw a flag.

2. Lombardi and Frazier both agonized over the penalty on trumaine and the leverage penalty. Lombardi talks about how Mike pierea (sp?) Even came on live and said he didn't see the penalty.

Side note: my brother, father, and my group of friends in a group chat all texted me asking how livid I was about the officiating. And my eagles fan friend was radio silent on the topic (a sheer indication that something fishy was happening lmao).

The Rams have been victims of the refs for years now and people have finally noticed. I hope those refs are hearing some of the things said about them.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like to do this to the side judge who called the penalty on Johnson.
tumblr_inline_npt4n7inXn1r4j8j1_400.gif