On a positive note...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Willie

Starter
In this time of despair, perhaps we should reflect on how far we have come and what we have to be positive about:

We went through a period of time like this last year and were competitive
The Rams roster is leaps and bounds better that was three years ago.
We have quality depth at a majority of positions including DB, RB, WR, And DL
The team finally has a DC that can build and execute an aggressive game plan
We have a legitimate coach and not just a coordinator that stayed in a Holiday Inn

What are some of the other positives we can take into 2014 and beyond.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
The niners have been vastly out scored in preseason so there's that haha. We also have a legit backup in my opinion.

We'll still have a fine season. Lots of pessimism going around it seems like but I think we'll still do alright this year. Really looking forward to our d line still.

jjab360

Legend
At first when we lost TruJo I was really worried, but then I remembered E.J. Gaines has been looking good, Roberson too, even Darren Woodard has made a couple plays. Joyner and Reid could probably play outside in a pinch as well. Our depth at pretty much every position is pretty amazing.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
At first when we lost TruJo I was really worried, but then I remembered E.J. Gaines has been looking good, Roberson too, even Darren Woodard has made a couple plays. Joyner and Reid could probably play outside in a pinch as well. Our depth at pretty much every position is pretty amazing.

Going off that, it'll give some of our young depth players some good starting experience.

fancents86

Starter
It's also worth noting how much Davis has improved since last preseason. Who knows what's in store for us next season with another year with us under his belt. Maybe a high draft pick on a qb is not in order.

Big Willie

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They finally have a player that projects as one of the best at their position (Quinn) and have several who might one day reach that level (Ogletree, Jenkins, Brockers, Robinson, etc.)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I see no reason why we wouldn't continue to have good drafts.
It's not as though we got lucky on a ton of draft picks. Snead knows what he is doing.

I see our Rams being a competitive team for years to come.