OMG. Is the Bye over yet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have already strained YouTube for anything Rams. New information, that is.

ED liked Dak Prescott and the rest of the talking heads are drooling over Wentz and we have to wait for Goff's performance against the Giants. But even that is just a couple of tv shows, and it seems like a chasm exists between now and the Rams next football Sunday. I said the day after the win versus the Cardinals, would be the most enjoyable bye week in years. I was wrong .

If you got anything new POST IT HERE. I just heard something new on GMFB, Connor Barwin and Sean McVay played against each other in College and they are both 31 years old....

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm jonesin bad man .....BAD.

I need it bad!

Just hook me up with a little taste I promise I'll pay you back later.

HOOK A BROTHER UP .... you know I would do the same for you.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
It's going to be a long 10 days, 2 hours, 37 minutes and 24.... make that...23 seconds.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm going to spend this Bye as time to evaluate our up-coming opposition - I've been so busy in work these past few weeks I've let it slip

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I think since the Rams are doing their secret training this weekend I will just scout other upcoming opposition as @shaunpinney said above. Seems like a good time to relax and not stress.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm going to spend this Bye as time to evaluate our up-coming opposition - I've been so busy in work these past few weeks I've let it slip
SLACKER!
What is more important to you?
The Rams or paying bills and putting your kids through college?

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beats all the years when the bye meant nothing because the Rams were already out of it. I'd much rather it feel longer because I'm looking forward to the next game than not caring at all about the bye.

Be thankful for what you have. :yay:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right on.
When can we start the Rams vs Giants thread?
Surprised we haven’t been over run with Austin threads so we’ve got that going for us

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
Right on.
When can we start the Rams vs Giants thread?
Surprised we haven’t been over run with Austin threads so we’ve got that going for us

Here you go...

austin.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
In previous seasons I used to love the bye because it meant the Rams couldn’t lose. Suddenly I hate the bye because it means we can’t win! That’s how I know this season is different.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have already strained YouTube for anything Rams. New information, that is.

ED liked Dak Prescott and the rest of the talking heads are drooling over Wentz and we have to wait for Goff's performance against the Giants. But even that is just a couple of tv shows, and it seems like a chasm exists between now and the Rams next football Sunday. I said the day after the win versus the Cardinals, would be the most enjoyable bye week in years. I was wrong .

If you got anything new POST IT HERE. I just heard something new on GMFB, Connor Barwin and Sean McVay played against each other in College and they are both 31 years old....
Barwin said " We beat his team every time they met! .. I have reminded him ( Coach McVay) of it!" :D Funny store!

JackStraw

Rookie
Sorry to inform you crackheads... but the off-season is gonna suck....
This past off season was the easiest in close to ten years

Because I refused to let this team fool me again - 'i'm done getting excited for football in May, I'm not going to let this team hurt me again, Goff might be as good as Mike Glennon or Blake Bortles and McVay will be lucky to make it two seasons' I was ready to accept life without the NFL and convinced myself I was okay with it because i'm probably too old to care anyway

This is the most exciting start of a season since my own Sunday Ticket era.