Omg Bradford is down.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Tru down... bad

Brockers down, he's alright

Can we just call this one a draw? Good gracious this is disheartening.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Wow ! So we've lost 4 starters before half time....Bradford, Langford, Saffold, and Johnson now. Seriously this is brutal !

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Couldn't ask for a worse night of preseason football. I really like Bradford and hopes he's OK, but I just have this sinking feeling in my gut.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Hill is better than anyone we can trade for. Seriously, he could start on most teams. Let's just hope Bradford is back in a few weeks.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Wow he is fragile. Same knee that was operated if it's the left.

The NFL is a/has 100% injury rate. Only question is how bad. There is no such thing as INJURY Prone. Question is how bad is your injury?
Can you sill play?

209RamsFan

Damn Bradford....always getting hurt....he hasn't been the same since he got plastered in th BYU game

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'd love signing Sanchez. He's perfect for what the Rams want to do, he's young, knows the system and hasn't been injury prone. Plus, I'm assuming he'd jump at the chance to start.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For what it's worth, I received the following alert from Bleacher Report...Rams: Initial Tests on Sam Bradford's knee shows no damage to ACL; will undergo further examinations Sunday.

I'll take anything positive right now.

Trumaine looked like he will be out the year.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Always something with this team, seriously wondering if god is a whiners fan.