Oldnotdead's post.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
So a member Oldnotdead posted something about Goff, then some people accuse him of being an attention seeker, and others want it locked so no one can reply, because THEY feel its been talked about to much. What is wrong with you people!? The topic was very clear on what the post was about, yet you still choose to click on it and call him a "Attention seeker" and ask for it to be "locked".... I just don't get it! Why? Why be so petty? Why act like your post's and comments are so much better and worthy? I'm sure this will get removed or locked as well, or I'll be made fun of, and most likely banned for stating my unpopular opinion, but I read these comments and ask myself.... Why do people feel the need to be bullies, and try to make someone feel like their opinion or thought on a particular topic doesn't matter anymore? If You're tired about discussing or hearing about Goff, Then don't click on the topic! BE NICE, and please teach your kids or grandchildren to that the world needs more kindness, and set an example. We were all taught.... If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This board would suck ass if everyone agreed on everything and kept their mouths shut when they disagree.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This board would suck ass if everyone agreed on everything and kept their mouths shut when they disagree.
Zip It Austin Powers GIF

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
So a member Oldnotdead posted something about Goff, then some people accuse him of being an attention seeker, and others want it locked so no one can reply, because THEY feel its been talked about to much. What is wrong with you people!? The topic was very clear on what the post was about, yet you still choose to click on it and call him a "Attention seeker" and ask for it to be "locked".... I just don't get it! Why? Why be so petty? Why act like your post's and comments are so much better and worthy? I'm sure this will get removed or locked as well, or I'll be made fun of, and most likely banned for stating my unpopular opinion, but I read these comments and ask myself.... Why do people feel the need to be bullies, and try to make someone feel like their opinion or thought on a particular topic doesn't matter anymore? If You're tired about discussing or hearing about Goff, Then don't click on the topic! BE NICE, and please teach your kids or grandchildren to that the world needs more kindness, and set an example. We were all taught.... If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all.
The only real issue, is that there are still MULTIPLE Goff threads that can be replied too.
There isn't a need for a new one.
We try to keep the board clean and organized.

I feel the same as you regarding complaining.
If a member doesn't like the topic, then simply don't read it or reply to it. Just move on to something else.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If I don't want to discuss something or read someone's opinions on something?

I use the ol' scrolling finger. :)

dang

Legend
I didn’t read it by choice. I do agree everyone has the absolute right to their opinion on any topic. On the flip side be ready for counter opinions and challenges especially if your take includes information that is non factual or crosses line of unhealthy obsession.

Ram65

Legend

There is a lot to unpack here IMO.

I usually skim the OPs post in general. They can be out there....The post started out with a strong opinion of Goff and McVay. In this post, I read a couple of lines only and then just made my post on Goff, Stafford, and the Rams.

I went back and read the entire post. I also read the article for the first time. The article was very weak and there wasn't a real connection with the post by the OP

I expect more discussions on Goff in the future and hope there are new threads. We have new threads on many of the same topics. You just have to have some solid new information to start a new thread.

Maybe we should have a Goff 2023 season thread as the season gets closer to starting. A Goff/Lions thread makes sense to me as many here will still be interested in both.

Tano

Legend
The only real issue, is that there are still MULTIPLE Goff threads that can be replied too.
There isn't a need for a new one.
We try to keep the board clean and organized.

I feel the same as you regarding complaining.
If a member doesn't like the topic, then simply don't read it or reply to it. Just move on to something else.
I stated in the thread that he should have posted to an old Goff thread.

I like Goff. I didn't have a problem with the post just not a new thread.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I am curious. Should I post a reply here or start a new thread even if the post relates to this - already existing - thread? :)

Ask yourself, couldn’t you have written that in the new Goff thread - you know, the new one, the one we don’t need? The best thing about that new thread, that is not new, are the funny comments...

What is this the multiverse?

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It has nothing to do with the Goff post or article, And I definitely don't think we all have to agree, I just don't like how others start shit by calling the person posting an "attention seeker" or call for the post to be removed or "locked". I'm not trying to tell anyone how to behave, especially grown men, I just get tired of the passive aggressive memes and name calling. If you don't understand what I'm saying, then you never will. It is what it is. I'm not looking for any support on how I feel, or even a discussion. I just wanted to put it out there. I believe in lifting people up, not putting them down. Kindnesses matters. We're all Ramily after all.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not sure many of you are aware of this, but Sam Bradford APPROVES every new Goff thread.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If nobody would have posted in it, it would have moved down to the 2nd page and been forgotten about. But every time someone complained about the thread, they bumped it back to the top of the heap. It doesn't matter much to me, if I don't like a post subject, I just pass it by. That's just me though.

Ram65

Legend
I am curious. Should I post a reply here or start a new thread even if the post relates to this - already existing - thread? :)

Ask yourself, couldn’t you have written that in the new Goff thread - you know, the new one, the one we don’t need? The best thing about that new thread, that is not new, are the funny comments...

What is this the multiverse?

Which Goff thread should we post in?

Here is my search from the ROD search button

Maybe we should have a Goff 2023 season thread as the season gets closer to starting. A Goff/Lions thread makes sense to me as many here will still be interested in both.

What do you think about this?