older vids of Waufle, Shottenheimer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgz8av-hRgo[/youtube]

Bucky

I thought I had a better feel for Brian after watching this video. It's a little bothersome that many of the issues with Sanchez were never resolved. I can see why they call Brian cerebral. He seems to have a personality a lot like Sam. Hope that can work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E2UWTzMU_s[/youtube]

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgz8av-hRgo[/youtube]

Get to know this guy! He is called one of the 2-3 best DL coaches in the game. A couple of the DL free agents who signed with the Rams said Waufle was a big reason they came to St. Louis (and remember the Rams signed 3 DL FAs--Hays, Laws, and Langford). Fisher has ALREADY said that Waufle worked wonders with Langford making him a different type of player to fit a 4/3.

Rams have at least 3 position coaches who are renowned. Waufle, Boudreau, and Sherman.

I think Cecil is very good but I don't think he is as highly regarded as those 3. Doesn't mean he's bad, he's just not as legendary....I think. (?) I forget who else there is but basically the rest are youngsters. Oh yeah---another deliriously experienced and well regarded guy is Fassel, the special teams coach. And McGinnis, of course.

One thing about Fisher. I think he can manage that circus. All 3 coaches--Waufle, Boudreau, and Sherman--are very big personalities and all 3 are now Rams cause they got fired. In fact Boudreau has been fired several times. Including by Linehan.

I think Fisher has the temperament to handle a room full of those kinds guys. Meaning big personalities. I don't even mean big egos. I mean larger than life types. Vermeil could do that too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks for posting that stuff.

He seems like a high intensity dude. And he's got "that look" about him too. Kinda that, "I will punch you in the nuts if you screw that play up again" look. I agree that this is probably the best coaching staff assembled in a very long time. Now it's up the young dudes to get up to speed in a hurry. Cuz the curtain is about to open.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, this Rams team is either going to win the Super Bowl or they will implode with the way it is being built. I'm freaking deliriously excited at the possibilities. 68 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Man, this Rams team is either going to win the Super Bowl or they will implode with the way it is being built. I'm freaking deliriously excited at the possibilities. 68 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still need one more good draft I think.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
zn said:
Ramhusker said:

Of course, you are probably right, maybe even two more but this team is going to be a sight closer than most have anticipated, closer even than many of us painfully loyal fans can believe.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
zn said:
Ramhusker said:

Or two more pretty good ones, especially if this past draft works out. I honestly think the 2012 draft is what makes a championship team, it's very boom or bust, but if it booms it could be one of the best draft classes the Rams have had in a VERY long time.

The Rams will have two first round picks for the next two drafts. They could end up with a good draft for the next two years, if just hitting on picks on rounds 1, 2, and 3