Old #9 is a Super Bowl Champion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
0lj78KH.jpg

Wolfy is now a Super Bowl Champ, so who woulda thunk? How long until Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars, owns the ring?

Ok, I am sorta kidding, but all the role players, many of which whose names I don't know, will be getting rings with diamonds, gold and platinum. Assistants, trainers, waterboys, secretaries, etc...may be getting versions of the ring themselves. I am not joking about Rick Harrison owning former player Super Bowl rings, sold by those hard on their luck. I couldn't imagine doing it myself, but I'm also not used to making big @den-the-coach kimda money. So when hard times come, I am not chasing the same lifestyle that one of these guys might feel like they need to have, and then BOOM....Rick gets another ring,

Do you think you could sell a Super Bowl ring that you won if times get hard? For me, I just don't count it as something I would sell, almost under any circumstance. I would just put the possibility out of my mind....

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I remember someone bringing in a Rams Super Bowl ring on pawn stars, I think it was from a trainer.

Last edited:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Wolfie is going to have to compete hard next preseason to be the #2 guy. I don't think he wins the job.