OLB Leonard Floyd Talks Re-Signing With The Rams | Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Excerpt:

“I definitely want to keep adding on to my game,” he said Thursday. “I want to make the All-Pro team and things like that, so more work to be done, more stuff to put in the lab. I’m looking forward to doing it.”

His numbers were impressive last season, considering he almost matched his sack total from the previous three seasons combined, but he wants to rank among the league leaders. While he wouldn’t divulge what he wants his numbers to be next season, he doesn’t want to lag behind the best in the NFL again.

“I want to hang around the top guys in the league,” he said. “So, I want to just be around those guys. I don’t want to ever fall too far behind again. So, I just want to be around the tops of the league.”

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's about the talent too. And the fact the Rams are one of those fortunate teams who have an eye for talent. Floyd made a really good decision in returning and he's gonna get a ring here.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
It's about the talent too. And the fact the Rams are one of those fortunate teams who have an eye for talent. Floyd made a really good decision in returning and he's gonna get a ring here.
The Rams were finally able to pry the potential out of him, and it's not just as it's been said, the pass rushing.. he's an elite run defender and lanky, a freak athlete.