OL Run Game vs Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Merlin,

Thanks so much for posting these plays and the breakdowns. Very helpful to see!

I like what I see from our O-line resurgence.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Thanks so much my friend great effort to put this discussion page together for us...You're a true Ram Fan.

What would the end results be if the LG Austin Corbett had had the opportunity to have partaken in the Rams OTA/ Training Camp & Preseason in 2019 season? AC's third NFL season in 2020 should be very good for him. AC is under contract till March 2022.

AC who was am excellent starting LT in college was the very first draft selection on day two of the 2018 draft @ #33. Browns best OL'er is OG Joel Bitonio ho has nailed down the LG post since he arrived in the NFL. Browns tried AC all over the OL except @ LG. AC playing @ LG just happens to be starting in the OL post that fits his skill set. I know of no reason to move & change AC for 2020.

Would Austin Blythe 6-2/296 be performing better if he had been working & getting reps @ center instead @ RG the last two seasons?

Rams have Brian Allen 6-1/303 under contract for two more seasons. Rams in 2020 could resign center UDFA Coleman Shelton 24-1 6-5/299 who would enter his 2nd season. In addiion they could resign Practice Squad centers UDFA Jeremiah Kolone 25-2 6-3/316 & Nate Trewyn 6-4/315 23-1. Both Kolone & Trewyn are both bigger centers than {Blythe/ Shelton/ Allen}

Rams are in need of experience OL'ers. I would give some consideration to signing Austin Blythe for the exclusive purpose as Kromers experience former starter as the 2020 season game day top interior reserve( If he signed @ a reasonable price). If his asking price is not ultra reasonable then good bye.

Rams would surely have Brian Allen as a top reserve plus he does have 9 starts & 2 seasons worth of experience under his belt. Kromer could take good long looks @ his 2 largest center prospects Kolone & Trewyn & add a center in the draft & he would be set.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Today's match up will go along ways in deciding what we need to add in the off season. I'm thinking Evans feet and his ability to handle speed rushers could help us more than Big Rob's run ability. Allows us to do more, and get Goff on those roll outs he likes so much.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Furthermore I want to add a new starting OC vet
Curious who you have in mind. The two who would have been nice got locked up by the Raiders and Bears.

Edit: here's the list:

1576444377498.png