OL Mike McGlynn to visit the Rams: PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Mike McGlynn visits the Rams
Posted by Mike Florio on March 21, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/21/mike-mcglynn-visits-the-rams/

Ten days after free agency began, plenty of guys are still making the rounds.

Colts offensive lineman Mike McGlynn is making the rounds from Washington to St. Louis. Per a league source, McGlynn has ended his visit to the Redskins and is traveling to visit the Rams.

McGlynn started 14 games for the Colts in 2013, three at center and 11 at guard. Previously with the Eagles and Bengals, McGlynn has spent the last two seasons in Indianapolis.

iced

definitely a back up...

bringing in linemen from the colts tends to worry me a bit..

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Lol I dont think were there worst in the league in needing offensive lineman. we have 4 of our 5 spots filled with quality players assuming jake starts week one.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Does not make me want to go buy his jersey. Could Bou coach him up to be a productive player??

"The Rams are arguably the most desperate team in the league for offensive line help. They currently don't even have a capable left guard and employ zero depth. McGlynn can play the interior line but ideally wouldn't be a starter. Mar 21 - 1:13 PM"

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Lol I dont think were there worst in the league in needing offensive lineman. we have 4 of our 5 spots filled with quality players assuming jake starts week one.

Unfortunately, it seems like 3 of the 5 are a stiff breeze away from the DL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
definitely a back up...

bringing in linemen from the colts tends to worry me a bit..

Yea but hopefully it's depth. Can't be any worse than having to start guys like Adam Goldberg, Bryan Mattison and Tony Wragge.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate my freaking internet. Time Warner, you suck some major dick.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate my freaking internet. Time Warner, you suck some major dick.