OL combine talk from WF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Didn't realize Dismukes was that light. Under 300. I knew he was small but not that small.

Trent Brown is massive, holy shit.

I like the arm length Ogbuehi has, those are some long arms. If it wasn't for that ACL, he'd probably skyrocket.

Collins has short arms, that might affect on if teams view him as a potential LT.

Corey Robinson only coming in at 324? He's done a nice job slimming down, see if that helps him any.

FRO

Legend
Measurables are always fun but probably mean the least among OL prospects.

Have we ever figured out what the Rams really want in their O linemen?

Obviously versatility is important / but can a phone booth warrior succeed here or do they all need to be able to run a bit?
They have liked big linemen. Rok Watkins, they wanted Larry Warford, Big Greg. They covet size and power.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
my two favorite linemen, Max Garcia and Rob Havenstein measured in great. Garcia is the biggest center behind Erving and he is nasty.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
some kids I love listening to this year are David Johnson RB, Miles Dieffenbach G, Jeff Heuerman te, Sean Mannion, Jordan Hicks lb, Max Garcia, Joey Mbu and Laken Tomlinson..lot of others but these kids personalities scream future nfl success along with great tape

posted this earlier just found this
Matt Miller‏@nfldraftscout3 hrs3 hours ago
Fun fact on Jeff Heuerman: Ohio State folks told me he's Urban Meyer's favorite player all-time. Including Tim Tebow.

just think he will be a very solid nfl player....
I like Heuerman's size and that he seems to be a good blocker and underrated pass catcher. Im hoping that the rams target him to be a more traditional TE to go along with Cook.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If they go OT I want Peat, which is unlikely since he's ready to play so will probably go before 10. If it's OG the guy I want is Tomlinson, I see him as an instant starter who will immediately improve our OL and play well.

I don't want guys with inability to stay on the field, or who are going to need time, we need instant starter types who won't get our QBs killed.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
If they go OT I want Peat, which is unlikely since he's ready to play so will probably go before 10. If it's OG the guy I want is Tomlinson, I see him as an instant starter who will immediately improve our OL and play well.

I don't want guys with inability to stay on the field, or who are going to need time, we need instant starter types who won't get our QBs killed.

I am sure for teams who are need of a OLT....will be looking hard & fast @ selection of Peat early even though I have not seen to many mocks where Peat goes that early. OLT's go high early & often. If you want him you will most likely need to take him earlier than most have him rated.

I am like you I like the Peat selection myself but I would want a trade-down for an extra pick or picks on day two of the Draft. What I do like about the ideal about Peat is he would fill two needs on the OL all wrapped up in one package. Peat could be our starting ORT & fulfill the needs of having a Swing OT on the roster. The selection of Peat should end the pulling of Saffold each and every time one our starting OT's get injured.

I have already posted elsewhere that Laken is my favorite pure OG in this draft. The selection of both Peat & Tomlinson would move this Ram team far in the talent improvement area.