OK. The Koolaid has all be consumed.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
The preseason is gone. All the speculation about the roster ( most of it anyway) has been answered. Most of us felt that our roster was so strong that a few of the players cut by the Rams would be picked up by other teams. To my knowledge, only vets have been picked up, Kush and Ayers. The Rams only picked up 7. So maybe the roster isn't as strong as we thought. Our starters seem great, especially the front 7. I still believe that our offense is much improved, especially with a full off season to work with the coaching staff. I think Keenum can get it done. The one thing that kind of scares me right now is the Rams slow starts. SF has a new coaching staff. Even though we are familiar with Kelly's offensive philosophy, we don't know what's up his sleeve with this new team. It's put up or shut up time. There's still a little Koolaid left. The Rams will get off to a fast start and have a two digit lead by half time then a big dose of Gurley in the second half.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you run short on Koolaid let me know I have Plenty to spare!!
49ers (2).jpg

gurleykoolaid.png

so it begins.jpg

arena.png
Overkill.gif
I believe in scorched Earth Policy!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rams will probably come out airing it out and then go with the express. I get the feeling there is going to be a three headed monster employed in the backfield - assuming Brown is dressed.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Rams will probably come out airing it out and then go with the express. I get the feeling there is going to be a three headed monster employed in the backfield - assuming Brown is dressed.
Maybe then a four headed monster with Tavon?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
No TA hb dives unless Barnes and Brown are tossing Bowman (ha right) and DTs like rag dolls

Psycho_X

Legend
After so many years of being burned I am keeping the kool aid on ice. Remember how we all felt about Foles after game 1 last season? Lots of question marks in our back 7 on defense makes me worried. And our offense looking as flavorless as ever in the preseason has me worried. Now I have hope... I always have hope.... that we're just holding our cards close and our offense is going to finally look like a NFL offense come Monday. I have hope that Ogletree will command this defense with poise and our secondary won't look like a sieve.

But kool aid is being kept on ice for now. I'm sick of the kool aid drowning me every year lol. And I used to be the most upbeat, positive Rams fan you could find even during the worst losing stretch in NFL history. The years have not been kind.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have the utmost respect for the Niners
~Ogletree

X5iItUh.gif