Ok sorry, but can we talk about this fight video for comedic reasons?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Trust me. Those are not the screams of someone who turned around and whipped anyone's ass.
And like i said, thats fine. He doesnt have to. Doesnt make him less protective.

Knowing myself, I think I would've gotten up and pushed every single one of them out of the way and said get the fuck away from my son. I wouldn't have been screaming like a little girl.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Knowing myself, I think I would've gotten up and pushed every single one of them out of the way and said get the freak away from my son. I wouldn't have been screaming like a little girl.

I think we all want to stand up and be tough. But just from a safety standpoint, probably best to just take the child and move out of the scene. If you start pushing and getting involved, now your safety as well as the child's safety in jeopardy imo.

I almost got into a fight at a nightclub bc a scuffle in front of us ended up giving my gf a bloody nose. But I had to attend to her first and get her to the washroom and make sure everything was good before taking out my anger. And by that time, my gf calmed me down and said there was no point in getting involved since it was an accident and if I get into a fight she might get hurt again and we might not end up having fun after getting kicked out. She kept me in check and even though I still fantasize about beating the poop out of them, it was probably the right thing to not get involved. And we ended up having a good time afterwards.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I had to watch this a couple of times just so I could see chicks whipping up on that shecock fan.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I think we all want to stand up and be tough. But just from a safety standpoint, probably best to just take the child and move out of the scene. If you start pushing and getting involved, now your safety as well as the child's safety in jeopardy imo.

I almost got into a fight at a nightclub bc a scuffle in front of us ended up giving my gf a bloody nose. But I had to attend to her first and get her to the washroom and make sure everything was good before taking out my anger. And by that time, my gf calmed me down and said there was no point in getting involved since it was an accident and if I get into a fight she might get hurt again and we might not end up having fun after getting kicked out. She kept me in check and even though I still fantasize about beating the poop out of them, it was probably the right thing to not get involved. And we ended up having a good time afterwards.

Like I said, knowing myself.

WestCoastRam

Legend
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Imagine what it's like if it's your kid.

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just watched it again for some reason but the third or so comment down had me actually lol'ing.

"Harambe would have dragged that kid to safety"

Ramatik

Starter
I saw how crazy the Cowboys Rams fan fight got. Anybody in the vicinity could be seconds from getting trampled. I'm a little bit bigger and younger than this guy, but if bodies started falling on my one and a half year old son and I couldn't get him out of harms way, I'll take the indignity of screaming for help on video if it means my son is safe.
I agree with this. for a Toddler. Not for a 12 year old. Not only that.. he get's no respect for not helping or protecting, only screaming like a girl. It's not about indignity of being a total pussy on the video, it's also about your inability to protect your family. He could have just grabbed the kid and moved him to his right quickly squirting down the aisle.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
What a coward the bloke hitting him from behind is.

Im not into sucker punches but that mostly happens when a person is acting a fool most of the time, you even hear someone in the background say "well he deserved it" so I'll hold judgment. Plus that dude was tripping to think he would win a fight by poking someone in the glasses lol smh.

…..

Legend
Some serious pansie assed comments I've read in this thread......

Last edited: