OK, now I’m gettin worried

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Hopefully, they can get to Brady because when Brady is sacked 3 times or more, he has a losing record. Let's keep that going.
AD99 should have 3 or 4 all by himself.

AD99: "It's a brand new year, a new beginning, a new dynasty!!!"

Last edited:

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
AD99 should have 3 or 4 all by himself.

AD99: "It's a brand new year, a new beginning, a new dynasty!!!"
AD is always motivated but after having to watch from the sidelines last year I’m hoping he takes it out on the buc oline.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What drives me nuts about the sports shows is the overaction to the last game played. Good or bad, the last game you play seems to be all they remember.

If you don't like what they are saying about your team, wait a week.

(y)
Yeah there are no middle ground takes anymore. It's hot takes only. Its either putting it on a pedestal or tearing it to shreds.

Same thing has happened to politics. You're either with us or against us. No middle ground.

nighttrain

Legend
Yeah there are no middle ground takes anymore. It's hot takes only. Its either putting it on a pedestal or tearing it to shreds.

Same thing has happened to politics. You're either with us or against us. No middle ground.
unfortunately you are correct
train

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I'm not worried about the talking heads. What concerns me even more are the Ram players. It seems like every time they get on top of the standings or the press starts to drool over them, they come back to earth. Hopefully, this is simply their journey to the super bowl. They definitely seem to be peaking at the right time... OBJ, Von Miller, Akers, Howard, etc.
I know what you mean.. but hope this guy hasn't forgotten (no disrespect with the pic)

Tampa media need to post this picture

1642957914384.png

Last edited:

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I'm not worried about the talking heads. What concerns me even more are the Ram players. It seems like every time they get on top of the standings or the press starts to drool over them, they come back to earth. Hopefully, this is simply their journey to the super bowl. They definitely seem to be peaking at the right time... OBJ, Von Miller, Akers, Howard, etc.
well... this is what they are predicting...

Thiry's pick: Buccaneers 34, Rams 32
Laine's pick: Buccaneers 31, Rams 28
FPI prediction: TB, 65.8% (by an average of 5.3 points)

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

"hot takes" are just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One game at a time. Let's send Brady's pistachio eating ass home for the playoffs.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We know how big this game is to Rams fans. But it seems like fans who don't have a horse in this race are rooting for the Rams today. The Brady hate is strong around the country. I know 49er fans are pulling for the Rams. They don't like their matchup against the Bucs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stafford had the greatest single season performance against the blitz in the stat cast era this season - not just a playoff thing.
Yeah I feel like McVay has been pouring football shit into Stafford's head with a funnel all season to get him ready for this moment. First game looked great. Now it gets harder. Hopefully the OL and 9 both are ready to roll.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
One thing that's been overlooked is Henderson may play also. If that's the case then Ram offense becomes more potent.
I mean, are we really going to give him touches? We have a thumper that was more effective then Hendo and now we also have a great 3rd down receiving back (and he's much more then that, mind you). There is only so many touches to go around. I'd suspect he gets almost no touches, and that might be the right move. Akers can do everything Hendo can do, but better.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
This game will be won in the trenches. Rams need to dominate the LOS on both sides of the ball.

RamWoodie

Legend
I mean, are we really going to give him touches? We have a thumper that was more effective then Hendo and now we also have a great 3rd down receiving back (and he's much more then that, mind you). There is only so many touches to go around. I'd suspect he gets almost no touches, and that might be the right move. Akers can do everything Hendo can do, but better.
It doesn't matter now because Henderson has been ruled out...but bro...YOU USE EVERY TOOL IN YOUR TOOL BOX!!! Henederson has contributed nicely when he plays...and he's a change of pace because he's a nifty smaller back with all a good skill set that makes people miss. With 3 good RBs...if Henderson could play...YOU PLAY HIM as I see it...IT KEEPS ALL YOUR RBs fresh and make the defense adjust.

Obviously Akers is the better back...but that doesn't mean you don't use Henderson, whos a good RB that make good contribution too...but like I said...Henderson has been ruled out...some it doesn't matter. It's Akers and Michel.