OK, how do I record Saints-Rams on laptop ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If you stream the game on your laptop you can use screen capture software to do the recording for you.

Windows has software built in to do this. On my computer if I hit Windows key + g it appears, and Windows Key + Alt + R starts it recording.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It does. That's my plan since I have Prime. And I will be working 30 mins past kickoff.
I was going to be working til 6ish, but I woke up with a stiff neck and a headache so I took the day off.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was going to be working til 6ish, but I woke up with a stiff neck and a headache so I took the day off.
Cold beer and a Rams game will heal you right up!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you stream the game on your laptop you can use screen capture software to do the recording for you.

Windows has software built in to do this. On my computer if I hit Windows key + g it appears, and Windows Key + Alt + R starts it recording.
NERD!

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
This TNF is confusing as all hell sometimes.....

While I found what I thought was the definitive answer:
View attachment 63074

I also noticed recording is already enabled...
View attachment 63075

Pretty sure I never enabled that... but, I'll take it!
I never checked to Have it recorded but my roommate may have before he moved out.
But I don't have an option to to uncheck it, shows like yours.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Yeah the whole Prime recording seems odd, since all that crap live in the cloud anyway - and not on your own device.... whatever, Jeff.... :dizzy: