Oh this is rich as in a full circle way. (Warning- issues of Gender)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
There is no one in this story that is not an insufferable shit bag.

Argh, you are the Grinch!
My only Christmas wish was that these types of worthless-shit-stirring-political-ramble-rousing-threads would just disappear from ROD forever,
but here it is.
DAMN YOU!!!! SANTA DOESN’T EXIST :LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You, sir, are a good person. We might say different in the PMs, but out here in the open you're the best.

Seriously though, saving us the headache and arguments.
I didn't do it but thanks just the same. Paulie was just a little quicker... THIS TIME.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't see it as political but I understand why some in their 50s or older might. I posted it for its ironic nature. Same issue and argument but genders reversed over the last 50 years.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I didn't see it as political but I understand why some in their 50s or older might. I posted it for its ironic nature. Same issue and argument but genders reversed over the last 50 years.
You didn’t see it as political (or suspected it would turn that way), but felt the need to put in a warning disclaimer anyway?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
You didn’t see it as political (or suspected it would turn that way), but felt the need to put in a warning disclaimer anyway?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif
Yes I thought it could be misconstrued as political even though it wasn't. Thats why the warning was in the title. It was about gender, simply male and female role reversal on this same issue from 1969 to 2019. I remember the bra burning and the sit ins at all male clubs, female reporters in male locker rooms etc. Yet undeniably the times have changed where today we've already had a major party female presidential candidate, speaker of the house, women in combat, women now are the majority of college graduates and in the majority in various professions including veterinarians, pharmacists and natural sciences managers. So today the 30ish year old women interviewed in the article had no idea of the irony in their position. Perhaps the guys will burn their boxers in protest?:giggle:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well then. Since y'all deleted the original post, I'll just add my own personal facts:

Girls rule, boys drool.

:p;)

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Well then. Since y'all deleted the original post, I'll just add my own personal facts:

Girls rule, boys drool.

:p;)
It was an article about an all women club in NYC that had to let men in and some 30ish year old women were using the same complaints now that men used 50 years ago. I found the irony funny. So did my wife.;)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It was an article about an all women club in NYC that had to let men in and some 30ish year old women were using the same complaints now that men used 50 years ago. I found the irony funny. So did my wife.;)

I did read it, but it was definitely a political slant. Best not to get into it.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I did read it, but it was definitely a political slant. Best not to get into it.
The laws are already on the books and have been for decades. I don't see a political angle at all. It is a club. Thread killed is fine by me.(y)