Oh oh oh, Kam!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Don't really give a crap about that. Every team has to play with the next man up mantra. We don't have EJ or Gurley and Mason is limited. Quick hasn't caught a ball since the injury. Just win and all else won't matter one bit.
When any of those guys make a pro bowl they may garner that same level of respect. Until then, they're down a pro bowler and have two other pro bowlers coming off injury. Its not the same.
I agree that this is a game we will win.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They'll break and sign him...He's actually a team leader....The other players will make management fold.
You may very well be right, But it would be one of the biggest mistakes a team ever made! JMHO " A contract is a contract and both sides should stick to it!!"

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And my dumbass said we'd grab Dion Bailey(4th round) to pair with McDonald, that's why I just stick to ROD. Love this advantage, we better take advantage of, damn it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
And my dumbass said we'd grab Dion Bailey(4th round) to pair with McDonald, that's why I just stick to ROD. Love this advantage, we better take advantage of, damn it.
Wait, so this is a 4th round rookie taliking trash? He must have climbed aboard the Adderall train quickly. His head obviously is clear.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Wait, so this is a 4th round rookie taliking trash? He must have climbed aboard the Adderall train quickly. His head obviously is clear.
He went undrafted, which was somewhat of a surprise. Some places projected him in the 2nd.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iWAMAU7.jpg

bqLY0PP.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Stupid holdout here, no leverage at all. I sure hope he is stubborn on this one....

I got a kick out of what he said...They're less than a $ million apart, but the Albatross are being petty...Would it not work the other way around, even more so ??? He's the one trying to get a new deal with 3 years left on the old one...Agreed, he has zero leverage unless the team starts 0-3 and it's strictly because he wasn't there...Pardon me if I just can't jump on that scenario...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I got a kick out of what he said...They're less than a $ million apart, but the Albatross are being petty...Would it not work the other way around, even more so ??? He's the one trying to get a new deal with 3 years left on the old one...Agreed, he has zero leverage unless the team starts 0-3 and it's strictly because he wasn't there...Pardon me if I just can't jump on that scenario...

I bet that is what he is counting on. If Seattle loses the first few without him it could give him leverage. I hope it happens. That will mean they are losing, will spend more cap money and it may not even be the reason they are losing. Going so far in the offseason in consecutive seasons can take its toll. Non playoff teams may be healthier and fresher overall.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet that is what he is counting on. If Seattle loses the first few without him it could give him leverage. I hope it happens. That will mean they are losing, will spend more cap money and it may not even be the reason they are losing. Going so far in the offseason in consecutive seasons can take its toll. Non playoff teams may be healthier and fresher overall.

Well, not to mention that to make the Super Bowl two years in a row likely requires a number of players playing to the upper end of their abilities AND staying healthy. Some regression is likely anyway. But yeah, if they can blame it on Kam's holdout, and give in, pay him more, disgruntle other players, and lose some key players to free agency, so much the better.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I read that Marshmallow Lynch (one of the biggest it's all about me guys in the league) wore Chancellors uniform at practice"..Everybody else was in white, but Lynch wore Chancellor's BLUE defensive jersey, with Chancellor's name and number on it...If I was Carroll, a slap in the face like that would have gotten Lynch a trip home for the day and a fine...Not that it would have bothered this asshole at all...I think he thrives on that kind of stuff...I just can't imagine a head coach putting up with crap like that...

VinnyRam

UDFA
I read that Marshmallow Lynch (one of the biggest it's all about me guys in the league) wore Chancellors uniform at practice"..Everybody else was in white, but Lynch wore Chancellor's BLUE defensive jersey, with Chancellor's name and number on it...If I was Carroll, a slap in the face like that would have gotten Lynch a trip home for the day and a fine...Not that it would have bothered this icehole at all...I think he thrives on that kind of stuff...I just can't imagine a head coach putting up with crap like that...

For those that like a link and also tells Earl Thomas not 100 percent
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000525355/article/marshawn-lynch-dons-kam-chancellors-jersey

markstewart67

Rookie
Kam, Don't let the Seahags mess you with you bro! They are disrespecting you, so hold the line!
Yeah!! Fight the good fight Kam and stay put!! In fact.....You should sit out the whole year, So they understand you're not one to mess with. By doing that, It pretty much GUARANTEES you a huge contract next year!! They need you more than you need them Kam!! DAMN!!! I forgot the blue font!!! HA!!