Oh NFL network, never change.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm tellin you man, the NFL hates us. I'm surprised since Marshall LOVES Davis. I was excited to hear Faulk talk about him. Maybe I should lower my expectations.
The NFL doesnt hate the Rams, the Rams just dont matter. Not a major market, not a huge fan base, not enough winning recently to justify any attention from the press. Im not saying its right, but, it is how it is until the Rams make a playoff push.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The sports networks love covering the teams that are on top. We were there during the GSOT years. Until we get back there we will always be an after thought. Even after we beat the cowgirls this weekend, it will be deemed an upset with a discussion about how the cowgirls lost the game and not how the RAMS won. I've said it many times on this board, we will never get equal billing to the other darlings of the NFL until we start winning on a consistent basis and start making the playoffs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't worry guys, if we beat the Cowboys, they should spend a good 10 minutes explaining what the Cowboys did to lose!
OH a lot more than that!! They'll probably have an 'Hour Special' on "WTF Happened to the Cowboy & What's Jeerryy going to do about It!?"

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not a major market, not a huge fan base, not enough winning recently to justify any attention from the press.
If this is the case, explain to me why Cleveland gets so much press? Oh yah 'Johnny Football'!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I guess a 3rd string UDFA slinging the ball around making Lovie Smith look like an idiot isn't news worthy. the only way the Rams are getting back on the news this season is if one of them beats their wife or kid. (FYI Peterson is reactivated lol)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The NFL Network sucks...not even because of this, but their programming is simply bad.

The MLB Network does such a better job and it isn't even close.

fearsomefour

Legend
If this is the case, explain to me why Cleveland gets so much press? Oh yah 'Johnny Football'!
Exactly.
An angle the press wants to follow....God knows why.
That is my point. Lack of press coverage does not reflect some major conspiracy by the league.

fearsomefour

Legend
The NFL Network sucks...not even because of this, but their programming is simply bad.

The MLB Network does such a better job and it isn't even close.
I would like this 100 times if I could....it aint close.

Bildeaux

UDFA
I got a kick out Disk Stockton trying to keep the Rams' "Austin's" straight - he keep referring to Austin Pettis's injury instead of Tavon's.

Ramatik

Starter
20 years later they're holding a grudge? What are they ... women?
Worse. Psychopaths.
Even worse yet.
Psychopathic Women!

psychopathy-part-3a.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I got a kick out Disk Stockton trying to keep the Rams' "Austin's" straight - he keep referring to Austin Pettis's injury instead of Tavon's.
Poor Dick...his age is catching up to him. And boy is he scary looking...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The sports media was certainly interested in the Rams when Michael Sam was on the team. If we had wife beaters, dog killers, and assorted hard-core criminals on the team we'd get lots of attention but for all the wrong reasons.

Personally I hope the media continues to ignore us and opposing teams continue to underrate us. This is what happened before and during the early stages of the 99 season. We all know how that ended up.