Oh NFL network, never change.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just got home and wanted to see what they said about Austin Davis and show the highlights and all that. And what do I get? They showed GZs field goal to win it and Mike "oh my back" Evans getting lit up by TJ. I just don't get why they can't show the same amount as coverage as the other teams.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
THANKYOU i was waiting for someone to mention that. I bitched to a friend of mine about it after the game and he rolled his eyes. every other team had quarter by quarter breakdowns and we got 10 seconds. And then they complained about a crappy ending

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Then Marshall fualt says "so u just gonna show a ft for my team". Smh I think someone in the rams organization must have some sort of bad blood with a top dog in the nfl cuz we gets no love... no coverage. .. no nothing lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
THANKYOU i was waiting for someone to mention that. I bitched to a friend of mine about it after the game and he rolled his eyes. every other team had quarter by quarter breakdowns and we got 10 seconds. And then they complained about a crappy ending

I'm tellin you man, the NFL hates us. I'm surprised since Marshall LOVES Davis. I was excited to hear Faulk talk about him. Maybe I should lower my expectations.

dhaab

Rookie
The half time highlights on NBC Sunday Night Football showed plays from nearly every game but the Rams - Bucs game.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Rams left the LA Market. Of course the NFL hates 'em. Just look at what the NFL insiders have done to the Raiders & Al Davis. Payback is hell.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rams left the LA Market. Of course the NFL hates 'em. Just look at what the NFL insiders have done to the Raiders & Al Davis. Payback is hell.
20 years later they're holding a grudge? What are they ... women?

diverdown

UDFA
It's always been the exact same on ESPN (since the GSOT days). I figure if we ever get a better team, they'll actually deserve some coverage.

jdhommert

Rookie
I saw that. They gave every other game at least 2 mins I think. But it was 2 of the worst teams in the NFL I guess so whatever

I'm totally used to being entirely shit on and spit on by the media

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Then Marshall fualt says "so u just gonna show a ft for my team". Smh I think someone in the rams organization must have some sort of bad blood with a top dog in the nfl cuz we gets no love... no coverage. .. no nothing lol

I liked Marshall's comment lol. Look, it really isn't some great conspiracy. Simply put, our beloved Rams just aren't that relevant. Exiting win for us fans today, no doubt. But we haven't had a winning season in a millennia, why would they spend a lot of time covering the Rams? If the Rams continued winning, saw some playoff wins, maybe some division titles, you betcha the NFL Network, ESPN and everyone else would be talking Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I liked Marshall's comment lol. Look, it really isn't some great conspiracy. Simply put, our beloved Rams just aren't that relevant. Exiting win for us fans today, no doubt. But we haven't had a winning season in a millennia, why would they spend a lot of time covering the Rams? If the Rams continued winning, saw some playoff wins, maybe some division titles, you betcha the NFL Network, ESPN and everyone else would be talking Rams.
Umm..how about the freakin Jets..Cowboys, etc.....It's not all about winning and titles. Its about the lack of success AND that we are in Flyover Country....

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Yeah I never said winning was everything when it came to sports media coverage, obviously larger market teams will always continue to have more exposure. That's why its up to the Rams to earn their exposure. Unless a professional team is in LA, New York, or is the Dallas Cowboys, this is how it works with most teams.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Don't worry guys, if we beat the Cowboys, they should spend a good 10 minutes explaining what the Cowboys did to lose!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I watched a ton of pre-game coverage on the NFL Network hoping to see something at all about the Rams / Bucs game... never saw anything. I'm sure they did mention it at some point, but for the couple hours I watched... nothing. We have to earn respect, and hopefully if we beat Dallas next Sunday, we'll get at least a minute of coverage.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm tellin you man, the NFL hates us. I'm surprised since Marshall LOVES Davis. I was excited to hear Faulk talk about him. Maybe I should lower my expectations.

Marshall loves Davis when he's calling preseason games and he gets to talk about it on his own time. Sadly, he doesn't get to pick who he talks about on NLFN's time. :unsure:

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard

This is something I wanted to bring up before but during the preseason Marshall was very high on Davis and repeatedly praised him. I think Marshall is one of the brightest football minds out there so it comforts me that with his insight he thinks this highly of Davis.