Oh and btw... Dante Fowler

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I watch this guy and see a bigger, stronger version of Ogletree with the type of length and athleticism that Fish loves in his defenders. While he primarily plays around the LOS and is looked at as a 3-4 DE, he also has the ability to drop in coverage and the thought of this guy joining our front 7 on obvious running downs... Wow.

Watching him in that game today he flashed like he often does, dude is going to be a rare player in the NFL. While the Rams don't need another DE, I could see Fisher needing to be taped in his chair drooling on himself with this guy on the board.

IMO this is a guy who is going to blow up the combine workout but who also has so many skills defensive coordinators want that he's gonna grade out as an elite player.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he's going to go very highly. Likely top 10...top 15 at worst. 3-4 teams will love him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LB overall is definitely going to be tempting for Fish this year because JLau is getting older and he's not a dominant player to begin with.

There are some really intriguing players this year too, even just with the ILB types...

* McKinney is the body type Fish loves, long and athletic but very physical LB who cleans up behind the DTs. It's a toss up with the top 3 who goes first but I suspect he will due to upside.

* Kendricks I just love to watch. Tackling machine, and he's a smart player. They knock his size but guys add weight as they age and he is very physical and powerful.

* Perryman is usually listed as the top interior LB dude will probably go before Kendricks and all three of them are solid 3 down types.

* Looking at the rounds 3-5 guys there are quite a few who will be tempting. Ryan sure would be nice to see added around the 4th round, he got better and better as the year went on and if you get anything near the 2013 player he's gonna be a mid-draft steal.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I love Fowler, just don't think we really need him. If he's sitting there and he's really BPA like Donald though, I have no problem taking him.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I assume he's the LB from TCU...and I was impressed with that whole defense....But he is a nice player....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I assume he's the LB from TCU...and I was impressed with that whole defense....But he is a nice player....

That's Paul Dawson. Fowler Jr. is Florida's 3-4 OLB.

duckhunter

Starter
I have him classified as a pure 3-4 OLB also. So I don't consider him for a 4-3 DE but that don't mean he can't pump up. Heck, people were all over the place on C Long where he would play.