Ogletree Wired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
dudes a little crazy but he got me pumped right before my workout lol

fearsomefour

Legend
Interesting to think the Rams got Ogletree where they did....falling in the draft....because of character concerns. Those concerns were justified. Good to see a guy with a ton of potential get it and keep his nose clean and grow up (knocking on wood).

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
At quick glance I first thought it said waived instead of wired lol

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I like the wired videos as kind of a recap of the game. BUT...the "wired" part is kind of edited poorly IMO. It's usually nothing more than hearing the player grunt and hootin' hollerin'...It would be cooler if there was more player insight associated. JMO.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Anyone else get the sense that the defense was relieved that the offense only put 3 on the scoreboard? They definitely were looking forward to holding the Seahawks to nothing one more time. THAT WAS MY FAVORITE PART.

Seriously! After watching this! The Most Important thing! Is we have to have Dani on the side lines to keep the Team Pumped-Up!!:D
Are you talking about Dani Klupenger, Rams sideline report or stlouisrams.com? I must admit that there is a little part of my heart that broke when Casey Phillips left for greener pastures but Dani's presence has turned our Rams into winners. I'm hypothesizing out my rear end here, but clearly Casey Phillips brings bad luck to the team which she reports for. Those poor Bucs couldn't have looked any worse last week.