Ogletree Wired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Saw the title, thought it meant he was put on waivers, thought "Oh great what the fuck has he done...oh he means mic'ed up, few"

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't know what to do after watching that... put a big smile on my face or run as hard as I can down my office hall and spear tackle the first person I see into the floor.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Ogletree is awesome. So much energy. You can tell our players are hyped for this season.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I LOVE THIS TEAM

Laurinaitis called Ogletree one of the leaders on this team... he is definitely the hype man!!!

He's the Rams version of Flava Flav

Penguin.

Rookie
Bar some of his dirty and unnecessary hits on plays, the man is a monster and an inspiration to our defense. If he cleans up his act a little, he could be amazing for years to come.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't care that he probably used up his quota of "YEAH"s for the next month and a half. Just. Don't. Care.

I think we all get that this Rams team is just different than other Rams teams and this year looks to be special.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That was probably the best wired I've ever seen. Freaking awesome. Love how excited Gurley was at the end of that clip.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Cool video I think the players all know that they are on the verge of something special.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That was probably the best wired I've ever seen. Freaking awesome. Love how excited Gurley was at the end of that clip.

I love when you see the defensive and offensive guys getting along. It's a unified locker room, and I love that.

Agree about it being the best wired. It was awesome knowing it was going to end with that 4th down stuff, and the whole clip lead up to that.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
EDIT: Awesome!!!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't think you can understate the fact that in a team sport when you have such a "family" locker room good things generally happen. The fact they all play for each other is awesome.
I love the vibe right now. Just fantastic.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't think you can understate the fact that in a team sport when you have such a "family" locker room good things generally happen. The fact they all play for each other is awesome.

Ogletree was really working the sideline. Not just on D... But offense as well. Wow! He's becoming a vocal leader.

There is something special about this team. Let's enjoy the ride.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Had a great game. He's really becoming a player man. Chris Long picked him as his "breakout" player this year on the D on Eisens podcast. Really showing why. Closing speed is phenomenal, never gives up on plays, can cover, and he's finally learning enough to where he can engage blockers at the los. He's put in the work too, and it's playing off. Hope he has a huge year.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

I know we say it every year, and it get's labeled "overstated," but starting off fast on a young team like this that hasn't had much success is so important for morale. You can bring in vets that know it's a long year, but these kids come in here and get blown out on opening day/the first couple weeks, then hear the "same ole Rams" shit, and it's a killer to morale. It's also another focus that Snead has had when singing FA's. Bringing in guys that have won. Regardless if they're the top FA on the market or not, it's a factor, and there's a reason why. Time to flip the script.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
That was freakin awesome, great passion by the D

Last edited:

JRobinson

MiLB
This video just fires you up for week two against the Deadskins. As all of 101 ESPN guys say, we should expect to win this weekend on the road. No doubt. That Defense though wow