Official training camp thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
What temperature? Are you using soap or shower gel? Are you washing your hair? Inquiring minds need to know.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :D
8vcBhYZ.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
UPDATE: My balls are clean and properly inflated! I repeat, clean and properly inflated!

Off to the minivan. I repeat, off to the minivan!

Where's my rams hat?!?

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
UPDATE: My balls are clean and properly inflated! I repeat, clean and properly inflated!

Off to the minivan. I repeat, off to the minivan!

Where's my rams hat?!?

Make sure to destroy your phone, I hear that's standard protocol if you have correctly inflated balls.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Gentlemen, it's that time of year. It's been a rough offseason that has pinned LA vs STL against each other. However, I want all of you to know that I love you. And we're in this fight together. Once those horns are on the field all bets are off. I wish we could all impregnant one woman together to show our bond. What a beautiful time of year :cry::ROFLMAO:

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's very hot and sunny! Balls are no longer clean! Swimming in ball soup! Repeat, ball soup!