OFFICIAL GDT: DENVER OMAHAS VS. BLUE PONIES

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Could never stand the guy. Best to ever play in regular season best to almost always choke on the big moment. Had the Bears had anyone other than gross man at QB I'm sure he'd still have 0 SB wins

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
I'm still a big fan of his.

Just like Favre, Im enjoying every minute watching one of the best ever to play.
I've enjoyed Manning, as well, but his body just doesn't appear like it can hold up. Whenever Denver's season ends, I think that should be it for him.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Yep! I believe we were the first to really make him start thinking of hanging it up.
They changed their offensive philosophy after that game and attempted to become more balanced in the running game. Why the Super Bowl didn't convince them of that, I'm not sure.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Manning losing a playoff game to his replacement.
So is life..

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
B7HDa2iIYAAWEBa.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good lord, I can't believe the Broncos laid such a crap sandwich out there. Definitely lends credence to the theory that our D f'd them up good when we played them.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm sure Manning will play one more year while the Broncos focus on retooling their O-line to fit a power-running game. The emergence of CJ Anderson will really help if they can find the personnel to complement a smashmouth offense during the offseason.