OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Arizona at St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Volnerman08

Rookie
We go into halftime on a high, we make adjustments, d shuts them down to start the 3rd, and then my friends the rout will commence :)

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lets get some halftime adjustments on d and stop them on opening second half drive

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
On a positive note, we should be leading. But one good play denied us. We are moving the ball.

Walton just needs to bring in more DB's and play more man. This soft zone shit isn't working.

Now we just need to win one half of football and we're 1-0. That simple.

bluecoconuts

Legend
So the refs already holding the Whiners hands this season. Gave them a 3rd down when it should have been 4th, and they score a TD.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
We need a big second half from the D !!!

GO RAMS !!!!!

:evil:

Volnerman08

Rookie
On another positive note, how about TJ McDonald. I think we are going to see some huge hits from him over the years

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
D needs to pressure palmer and remind him he is a gracious pigskin donor. A couple sack fumbles would help also.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Talking points at halftime.
Somebody wake C. Long up or just let Hayes play.
Pettis really? Want some popcorn with your sideline seat. Get open Sam looks board looking your way.
Ball security....Job 1.
Tighten up the coverage. Too much cushion.

Lets put the inferior Cards away in the 3rd, they don't belong on the field with the Rams.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Yeah TJ will be layin the lumber for the Rams for a long time.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The D needs to step up and get the Cardinals off the field quicker this half.