Offical Request to Head Coach Mr.Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Dear E. Stantheman Kroenke,

I as a fan realize that you as an owner are all about the bottom line. I promise you that this team winning a few more games won't automatically prevent you from moving the team, nor will it guarantee that you will be able to.
With that in mind please get someone who knows anything about offense on this team to make the play calls. I unlike my brethren here know that you not only aren't about to fire Fish, you are about to give him an extension. So please get him some help in a strong willed OC and a competent QB.

Thank you kindly,
Every damn Ram fan in any damn city in which they reside.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Dear Jeff,
You suck.
Quit trying to copy John Robinson by grabbing your f'ing knees each play and bending over. Whatever that move is, it's not working
Oakley blades suck - you can't surf
- Lifelong Ram fan

Shoman01

Rookie
WE tried but none of the teams with NFL level talent would take Bradford and give us a 2nd round pick. Who did you have in mind?? Maybe we can get you on staff.
Why can't our scouts and GM find NFL caliber talent?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This thread.

frank-sideeye-001.w529.h352.gif

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Dieterbrock,
Why are you writing a letter to yourself?

Sincerely,
Dieterbrock

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Fisher has a good defensive mind but on the offensive side he has failed miserably.
Screenshot_2015-12-12-22-11-44.png