Offical Request to Head Coach Mr.Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MountainRam

Rookie
Dear Fisher,

For a long time now, watching Rams offense has been just painful. Even when they managed to win, the offense is so boring and ugly it is hard to describe the sh*t. There aren't enough words in English dictionary alone to describe it. To a large part, I assume, you would agree with this deep down in your thoughts. With, yet, another season lost, it's time to bring some excitement back to the old faithful: the fans. So I request you give free reign to Mr.Boras to come with plans to make this offense electric (or at least watchable) for the final 4 games. As the NFL season grinds down, I watch Steelers, Bengals, Cardinals and dare I say even Seahwaks, Packers and Panthers offenses are more dynamic than Rams have ever fielded under your stewardship.

I ask you to trade one or more of your defensive assets, which you did a splendid job of acquiring, to acquire some electric offensive players for 2016 if you happen to stay as Rams head coach. Even the great Adrian Peterson needed a QB to get to NFC Championship game. So, Gurley alone cannot do it.

At the risk of being ridiculed by you and by my fellow Ram brothers: I would rather see an average defense and a good offense. You may not agree with me on this, but nonetheless, I hope you revisit your offensive philosophy in the off season.

Thank You!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Dear MountainRam,

I need a QB. If you can somehow figure out a way for one of the Steelers, Bengals, Cardinals and dare I say even Seahwaks, Packers or Panthers to let us have their starting QB please let me know.

Thanks

Jeff Fisher.;)

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Dear MountainRam,

I need a QB. If you can somehow figure out a way for one of the Steelers, Bengals, Cardinals and dare I say even Seahwaks, Packers or Panthers to let us have their starting QB please let me know.

Thanks

Jeff Fisher.;)

Dear Jeff,

Perhaps you should have tried to get a QB, instead of a Nick Foles or Case Keenum...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dear Jeff,

Perhaps you should have tried to get a QB, instead of a Nick Foles or Case Keenum...
WE tried but none of the teams with NFL level talent would take Bradford and give us a 2nd round pick. Who did you have in mind?? Maybe we can get you on staff.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Mountain Ram:

Jeff's not going anywhere.

My complete trust in him remains unwavering.

Please get used to that fact.

I have bigger things for him to do than coach this team.

Sincerely,
E. Stan Kroenke

Memphis Ram

Legend
Dear Jeff,

Dear Mikey Ram,

Finding a quality QB isn't as easy as some fans seem to believe. If that were not so, then every team in the league would have one or even two. And we both know that is not the case.

Your Friend Jeff.;)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dear Winning ugly
Please come back around every once in a while. We're sorry for complaining about dumb play calls, lack of execution, lack of discipline, lack of an NFL (or for that matter college) caliber offense.

We were wrong. We're sorry. You're very pretty. We love you.
....for fucks sake just tell us what you want!!! You're just like my wife...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear Santa,

Can you deliver me a great football coach and a franchise QB for Christmas? I promise that I've been a good boy.

Best wishes,
Jrry32

RobRams1

UDFA
This is just a thought but it is feasible to do in the near future. When was the last time Jeff Fisher was successful? It was when he had Steve McNair and Eddie George. Tennessee had a good defense, the Rams defense I think is even better. We have our Eddie George in Gurley so who is Steve McNair? I hate to say it but it is Colin Kapernick. I don't see the 49ers bringing him back and I don't think anybody will trade for him with his contract. He will be a free agent and I think it would be an attractive team for him to go to. If he could make the Rams successful he will be the toast of the town.

Last edited by a moderator:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This is just a thought but it is feasible to do in the near future. When was the last time Jeff Fisher was successful? It was when he had Steve McNair and Eddie George. Tennessee had a good defense, the Rams defense I think is even better. We have our Eddie George in Gurley so who is Steve McNair? I hate to say it but it is Colin Kapernick. I don't see the 49ers bringing him back and I don't think anybody will trade for him with his contract. He will be a free agent and I think it would be an attractive team for him to go to. If he could make the Rams successful he will be the toast of LA.

I'd become a Raiders fan. No kidding.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Dear ROD, how soon can we get a hate button?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Dear Santa,

Can you deliver me a great football coach and a franchise QB for Christmas? I promise that I've been a good boy.

Best wishes,
Jrry32

Dear Jerry,

There are some things even I can't deliver.

Merry Christmas

Santa