Offensive Stat Projections for 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
I have a feeling that Cook is going to get the lead in receptions and TD's among our receivers. He has all the physical tools to create havoc against LB's and/or Safeties. He will be either too big or fast to cover....Just opinion.

Schotty will create a lot of mismatches with this group, and Cook is just a mismatch nightmare.

I am just so giddy with the speed that we have on the offensive side of the ball. We haven't had that since the GSOT era. It won't be like GSOT, but rather spreading the ball horizontally (ex. Austin, & Cook/Lance, Pettis ), and Vertically (Givens, Baily, & Quick). I think the running will be more off tackles, sweeps, stretch, etc...rather than between the tackles.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Honestly Tron those sound like some damn good and realistic individual stat projections. If we can achieve those this season we will be playoff bound guaranteed.

lockdnram21

Legend
My Predictions

Chris Givens 65 catches 900 yards 8 tds
Brian Quick 45 catches 650 yards 5 tds
Jared Cook 60 catches 825 yards 7 tds
Bailey 30 catches 350 yards 3 tds
Pettis 30 catches 300 yards 5 tds
Tavon Austin 1500 all purose yards 10 tds

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
While I would love to see the Rams put up some offensive #s like ypu are predicting... I just don't see it quite that way. I see the offense averaging probably 250/pg in the air and around 80-90/ypg on the ground. If that helps gets us to 22+ppg,thats fine with me. 2014 is when I see a bigger jump offensively.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Faceplant recognizing that most of our WRs are rookies:
While I would love to see the Rams put up some offensive #s like you are predicting... I just don't see it quite that way. I see the offense averaging probably 250/ypg in the air and around 80-90/ypg on the ground. If that helps gets us to 22+ppg, that's fine with me. 2014 is when I see a bigger jump offensively.

Yeah, I sometimes think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here. :shhhhh:

I really don't care though because we've been down so long the irrational exuberance is worth the let down we might feel at the end of the year.

And then of course you have posters like CGI who can't seem to get excited about anything. His confidence level seems to be very fragile. Let's not do anything to depress him even more than he already is. :lol:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
albefree69 said:
And then of course you have posters like CGI who can't seem to get excited about anything. His confidence level seems to be very fragile. Let's not do anything to depress him even more than he already is. :lol:

I guess i shouldnt mention the "come dressed as your favorite Rams HC of all time" event being held Friday...and your only options are Spags or Linehan...woops, ive already said to much, don't mention this to CGI!!

Pertaining to my post, the numbers when bunched together do seem more then what will probably happen. When doing the individual stats, it was hard to figure out who would get less snaps and yards and such. 37 td's might seem to much, im hoping for at least 30 though, and def over 4k yards from Bradford.