Offensive players and depth chart competition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bruce2980

Starter
Referring to doing the same thing over and over, where have you been the last 4 years?
I've been waiting for this year since 1999 brother. It aint pretty on offense, yet, but this Defense and Special Teams are great. The O will come around. The O-Line and Gurley will start playing as great as the "team" they showed us glimpses of that last year. But even with their struggles, this entire group, offense, defense, and special teams are a beautiful thing to watch. They are playing as a smooth winning football team. Albeit through a very unconventional way to win as a team, but very exciting and fun to watch. They all do exactly what is needed to overcome all of the adversity in all of these "must win" games to pull out the victory. And I believe that this team is only looking at each game week by week and knowing that they haven't reached their potential and that is giving them heightened since of urgency to approach each game as a must win, if for no other reason than to not be reminded of the embarrassment of week one. Saving face is a very powerful motivator.
I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with anything that you had to say, just offering my two cents on top of your post. Just wanted to remind everyone that this team is not in the playoffs, that's where the AZ Cardinals started off the year according to all of the hype. We'll get there though, in 13 weeks. This team won't look like it does now come playoff time.
And as far as the last four years are concerned, they are done! The injury bug has run it's course! Taking the right foot off of the gas issue has been solved! Hear me now and believe me later, this is going to be a GREAT YEAR.:D

MFaulk107

The Realness
So are Copper, Spruce, and Thomas all healthy and playing? Where are they I'm the depth chart?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
0, 9, 37, 17 It looks a lot like last year if you ask me. I don't see much improvement. Quick still has a lot to prove. How about a 6+ catch game, or no drops for a few games. I like Britt. Keenum still falls just a bit short (pardon the pun) for me. I love the wins and see some modest improvements in his game but not enough to post about. When they start getting up to that 24 points a game threshold, that is when I will get excited about the O. When they are capable of controlling the clock for two minutes to end a game, or even one minute, then I will relax and feel confident.
Thank god we get to play Tampa