Off-Season Critical Dates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
upload_2017-2-12_13-27-1.png

Now that we are officially in off-season mode, here's a look at the important upcoming dates, including combine, free agency and the draft.
  • February 28th - March 6th, 2017, NFL Combine - Indianapolis.
There are seven regional combines that are being held, and the NFL is also bringing back the “veteran” Pro Player Combine.
  • Regional: February 11 (Seattle)
  • Regional: February 18 (Houston)
  • Regional: February 25 (Washington)
  • Regional: February 26 (Washington) - Kickers/Punters
  • Regional: March 4 (Minnesota)
  • Regional: March 11 (New Orleans)
  • Regional: March 12 (New Orleans)
  • Pro Player Combine: March 25-26 (Arizona)
Here are some other important upcoming league dates:
  • February 15th: Teams can begin applying the franchise or transition tag to players on their team.
  • March 1st: The final day to declare a franchise player, before 4:00 PM ET.
  • March 7th - March 9th: Teams can begin entering contract negotiations with players who will be unrestricted free agents. Qualifying offers to restricted free agents and offers to unrestricted free agents who the team wants to retain should also be made during this stretch.
  • March 9th: At 4:00 PM ET, free agency officially begins, and teams may begin signing players or trading players who are still under contract. Additionally, all teams must be under the salary cap at this time.
  • March 26th - March 29th: Annual League Meeting, Phoenix, AZ
  • April 3rd: Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2016 regular season may begin off-season workout programs.
  • April 17th: Teams with returning coaches begin off-season workout programs.
  • April 27th - April 29th: NFL Draft, Philadelphia, PA
  • May 22nd - May 24th: NFL Spring League Meeting, Chicago, IL
It's going to be an interesting few months! Building for the future has started. Go RAMS!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm on vacation the week we can start our off season workout programs :D Wonder what kind of twitter action I'll be able to find.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@T-REX why the different opinion? All I did was post upcoming dates. Just curious.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@T-REX why the different opinion? All I did was post upcoming dates. Just curious.

I must have hit the button by accident while reading it on my phone, sorry I fixed it.
IMG_1036.GIF

That's great information, thanks.

Last edited: