Odell Beckham Fit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good fit? Sounds like preconceived notions.
He's a WR, which we need. :check:
He catches a lot of passes. :check:
He makes contested catches look easy :check:
He's a willing and able blocker :check:

Not seeing where that's a bad fit
I honestly haven't watched him enough to comment on the willing blocker part. I hope you're right. The rest seems dead on balls accurate.

He seems to be a diva type but that also doesn't mean he is not a team player. You could say that Ramsey is a diva type but he is definitely a team player.

OBJ wanted to wear the horns. I think he's going to prove out.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

I hope all this lights a fire under each player individually and as a team.
Odell has had his issues no doubt but he gets shit on all the time. The dude trying to start fresh let him be man. Most important all these media a-holes that want or try to get ahead of everything and tell everyone oh the rams are special, they going to win it all, all in, blah blah then the same people wait for failure and take that road and oh the rams are weak .. Hollywood glitter and shine... but nothing more they hollow. Have they ruined there chemistry? Blah blah blah. Those things should all be on the rams bulletin boar when they resume they do need to look within but that shit should help drive them bring them together even the individual stuff Odell....Stafford being a loser ....coach mcvay a fraud .....all of it prove everyone wrong you just went from favourites to a rodeo drive clown show amongst all these people including a lot of your peers thinking your soft. If I'm coach I just say prove them wrong damn it. Prove otherwise!!!

Hate media hate easy narratives and hate bandwagon people.

Last thing not going to make excuses for the rams offense or Stafford they all blew but everyone and their mother spoke about it as if woods basically never existed and Odell was there to step right in. When you look at it after reflecting yes we sucked but we had the same weapons as the whiners different skill set but we had only one receiver cooper, who as great as he is can be taken away without help and higbie who even if he is a half of a kittle do you really need to then double or game plan for him? No! So we got behind we had nobody to throw too abandoned the run stupidly but the offense we saw was poor on the field and poor in talent.

My point is people went right to the panic rams fake...rams only good on paper etc. The loss of woods wasn't brought up and dissected enough. It's not an excuse. Had Odell been up to speed with the team for 3 weeks I'd be really really worried. I'm not as worried about the offense as Odell gets more involved. My worries will lye with Morris and his shit usage of his stars and schemes. The mental aspect of woods injury alone had to have taken a toll but not having him in our offense made our offense the equivalent of a bottom to mediocre offense.

Psycho_X

Legend
Not even going to talk about people joking about how much he played days after being signed but I would point out that he is barely one year out from a torn ACL. I know people come back faster and faster from that injury compared to the past but still I'd expect his performance to increase over the course of this season comparing week 1 to eventually week 17. Looking forward to seeing what he does rest of the year.