Oct. 10,1999 The Reckoning of Bruce.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
For the record on my fantasy football team I had Isaac Bruce and Kurt Warner...What a great day and I won the title that year and promised I would not draft a Ram again in fantasy football.
Hahaha .. I had Warner, Bruce and Faulk. I originally had Trent Green but when he went down in PS I had no choice but to pick up Warner as a waiver claim .... and I remember getting msg's during that draft how "you NEVER draft that many guys from the same team ... LOL. Oh .. .and I also had Edgerin James and Marvin Harrison .... Needless to say, I cleaned house that year ;)

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
. LOL. Oh .. .and I also had Edgerin James and Marvin Harrison .... Needless to say, I cleaned house that year ;)

Those were the days you had the internet, but it was in it's infancy and the lazy people would not do their research, now,they just draft utilizing their phone. No worries because in Fantasy, you still have to go by your gut feeling.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
My favorite anti 49er pic from 1999

5gamerobinson_zpsbaff63f6.jpg