Obo Okoronkwo Out - Elbow Surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who was the rookie a couple years ago...safety I think on the Raiders. Big hitter, and ended up hurting his shoulder and missing his rookie season? I think some of the young hard hitting safeties have to figure out how to moderate that wood they're laying, to keep from getting hurt.

abram?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Who was the rookie a couple years ago...safety I think on the Raiders. Big hitter, and ended up hurting his shoulder and missing his rookie season? I think some of the young hard hitting safeties have to figure out how to moderate that wood they're laying, to keep from getting hurt.

Phew!! So glad Obo's injury is not season ending. And we have a bye week in there too, which will be one less game he misses.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Injuries.....bad all the way around.

Just when it looked like we might catch the Whiners really short-handed, the Rams dominos begin to fall...Sure hope that this doesn't become a nasty trend...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Coming off the bye at home vs Seattle. We should have Okoronkwo, Fuller and Ashawn Robinson back. Let’s go.