Obo Okoronkwo Out - Elbow Surgery

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Yea this sucks man right when he was hitting his stride. Hopefully he can be back for a late playoff push. Time for T Lewis to step up.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sad. We really have to hope that Polite, Hollins and Lewis can stay healthy and between them bring some heat on the edge to keep o-lines honest at the very least.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The injury looked bad judging by how we walked off the field holding his arm. If it is not season ending, it would be a welcome surprise. Okoronkwo looks the part, but can't seem to stay healthy, and for every time he flashes, he looks invisible just as often. Ultimately, he is a useful rotational piece as of now, but I am losing hope he ever becomes more than that. I would really like to see what he could do over a full season, if he could ever stay healthy.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Damn, right as he was starting to heat up. This is Polite's chance to gain more playing time.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sucks, WRs &RBs get cut mid season all the time. Why can’t some sorry team cut an All Pro Versatile LB for GAWDs sake!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW...OBO was starting to look like the guy they drafted out of college...a LB with upside. Hope the recovery is quick and he’s 100% soon.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
S&%t thanks for the update.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't want to call him injury prone or anything, but damn. Bad timing for him and us. Bring on Lewis I hope.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck...

He was generating some good pressure for us.

Heal up Obo :hope:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any word on who's being called up to replace Obo?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Any word on who's being called up to replace Obo?
1602700678069.png

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
No Ebukam. He's already been tossed in the round file. Time to give some of the other guys a chance to show what the have/ Polite, Lewis, Moncrief, Bituli.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to call him injury prone or anything, but damn. Bad timing for him and us. Bring on Lewis I hope.
Damn, Obo is injury prone~ Merlin
"I know, right? ~ wifey

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
bad timing as he was just starting to get in a groove. Hollins and Polite have looked sold so far, and we got Lewis now too.

Seems like Polite in particular gets pressure every time he's in the game.

We should be fine.