OBJ torn ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If posted please merge, my bad

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
This team with Kupp, OBJ, and Woods would be so unfair the Football Gods are intervening to actively prevent it from happening.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I suspected this when I saw it, and also given his demeanor on the sidelines afterward.

Given that it wasn't a "gruesome twisting injury", there probably wasn't damage to other structures or ligaments, so that won't complicate his rehab. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I suspected this when I saw it, and also given his demeanor on the sidelines afterward.

Given that it wasn't a "gruesome twisting injury", there probably wasn't damage to other structures or ligaments, so that won't complicate his rehab. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Yea ACL tears and recoveries aren't what they used to be. Sucks its the same knee but he should get back to his old self. Dude was lighting it up in the playoffs. With our training staff and the LA weather hopefully he gets back by mid season. And honestly it helps the contract situation as shitty as that is to say.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So shitty. But Odell was crucial in this run and looked great before that injury so he should be proud in what he accomplished this season. Get to work and do like Kupp by coming back better than ever 3.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ooof. Let's hope he will be ok, and can come back for next season as a Ram alongside Kupp and Woods.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah any time you see that non-contact buckle it’s almost always the acl.

Really hope he sees the value in a team friendly deal that gets him access to the best training staff in the league.

He might not come back until mid season but, with Woods coming back, Kupp being the animal he is and VJ at 3. This team would be getting stronger down the stretch again.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This sucks for OBj, but he still has earned himself a ring that he'll be able to smile over for a lifetime. He came to the Rams a little past the halfway point of the 2021 season, he'll return to us a little before we reach the mid-point in the 2022 season when we are in repeat mode.
I wish him the very best, heal quickly my man, you are wanted and needed.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Yea ACL tears and recoveries aren't what they used to be. Sucks its the same knee but he should get back to his old self. Dude was lighting it up in the playoffs. With our training staff and the LA weather hopefully he gets back by mid season. And honestly it helps the contract situation as shitty as that is to say.
opposite knee i think

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Dang. Feel so sorry for him.

It will be interesting to see how he decides to proceed. He seemed highly motivated this season. Like a changed man.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
That sounds like if it is going to happen, better not the same knee again?
thats how i look at it. maybe itll even be like saffold and his shoulders. after he got surgery on both they were better than preinjuries

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, that sucks, but I still hope we can get him back somehow. I know ACL and Achilles are totally different injuries, but he should talk to Cam and whoever Cam worked with for insight into rehab. Would really love to see a healthy OBJ back ... and see a 3 WR set with Kupp, Woods and OBJ ... can you imagine the nightmares for opposing DCs if they had to face that??

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I want him back. Clearly has fantastic chemistry with Stafford. If he doesn't go down the Rams probably win by two scores yesterday.

I hope the Rams and OBJ take care of each other and he can return for a reasonable long term contract. Woods has 3 more years under contract. Stay cheap at RB, TE, OL. The coaching is proven there.

As long as AD and Ramsey are here, i think the Rams can afford to plug in cheaper players around them in order to maintain the more expensive, cap eating offense....as opposed to trying to go cheap on offense around Stafford.

Stafford, Kupp, Woods, OBJ, Higbee, Akers & Henderson needs to be the skill core if the Rams are serious about a repeat. The front office has been mostly brilliant organizing fat contracts. The coaching staff has been mostly brilliant at putting JAG's on the field who can play.

JMO

edit:
Stay cheap at RB, TE, OL.
The exception being LT.

Last edited: